introducion

moving can be an obstacle of emotions, especially for a teenager.

billie o'connell. the girl with jet black hair, and blue tinted glass eyes.

short girl filled with talent, beauty, intelligence, and obvious vulnerability.

shes had a rough time making friends in her 17 years of living, in her hometown of Berkeley. moving was definitely going be an adventure.

her mother marie, had moved there from Los ángeles when she got accepted to the university of Berkeley.

she moved there along with her bestfriend Adriana, who had also gotten accepted. they dreamed to always be the bestest of friends and get married with the love of their lives, have children , and eventually move next to eachother back in LA.

dreams came true, just not quite. after both marie and adriana had found love. adriana stayed a couple years in berkeley till she decided to move back in her home town of south side LA.

both Marie and Adriana had children. ever since Marie's bestfriend moved they didn't lose contact, if anything billie and adriana's oldest daughter, Daniela, grew up with eachother, even if it wasnt constant that they seen eachother they were the bestest of friends.

dani - daniela, was billies only friend. billie didnt make many friends at school

they knew eachother in everyway, even dani's secret of what she has in her pants, they never onced judged eachother, especially how one lived.

once the two girls started  8th grade, they slowly lost contact and didn't really visit one another. purberty came in came in pretty hard for the two. billie was slowly losing herself and moving was definitely gonna be a hell of a ride.

she knows seeing her "bestfriend" for the first time in what 5 years, wasnt gonna be no where near the same.

Berkley was where all great things begun. that is where Marie met Freddie - billies dad, where those two got married, where they had their two kids,  where they bought their first home, sure a not so amazing one but Berkley was their home.

of course - life wants to take you where you started and you just go along. so back to southern california did the o'connells go.