Good luck for him, R.I.P. the one before him. (Stay safe, Kunikuzushi!)

Sorry for the long wait. I most likely won't be able to post during school days but maybe I'll be able to write, so I will post at least one chapter a week or every few weeks. I also added "(Tartaglia POV)" because I was worried someone wouldn't understand whose pov it was. I think I might have switched to third person in the middle of Tartaglia's pov, sorry Hopefully it's not a distraction while reading, enjoy.

__________

Kunikuzushi's morning routine was simple.

Wake up, wash, eat, toothbrush, change, and go to college.

He sighed as he closed his alarm. He had woken up before his alarm could. He couldn't sleep knowing he was stuck sitting with Ajax now. He sighed as he got up. As he was walking to the bathroom he noticed a small note stuck on his wall next to the door.

'good morning kunikuzushi, i hope you had a good rest, breakfast is on the counter and i made some food for your lunch today, there is also some money on the counter in case you want to buy snacks. i was called at work early. behave at school, please.

- rukkhadevata 😋'

He smiled at the poorly drawn face. He took the note off of the wall and folded it, he placed it into a cabinet before turning to the bathroom.

After he did his daily routine, he quickly checked over his things before eating. It was rather peaceful until he heard a doorbell. 'Huh? Is that Rukkhadevata?' He thought. 'Maybe she forgot something.' He sat up from his chair and walked over to the front door. He hesitantly opened the door as Rukkhadevata never needed to returns home before her work ended. He twisted the doorknob. As soon as he did, he was greeted with the most annoying grin he could ever see. "Hey comrade." Ajax greeted awkwardly. He looked at him dumbfounded before quickly remembering he hasn't eaten. He quickly slammed the door in his face without questioning why he was even there. He couldn't afford to be late after yesterdays stunt.
__________

(Tartaglia POV)

Before I could say something else than my greeting, Kunikuzushi slammed the door. 'Ah. Rude much.'

My mom had told me to pick him up. I don't really understand why. It was more of Kunikuzushi's fault anyways. Had he not called me out on that fateful day then none of this would've happened. I wouldn't have gotten several bruises. How does such a small guy pack such a punch anyways? He sighed as he took a peek at the window. He looked at what seemed to be the table Kunikuzushi was sitting at, quickly eating his food. He was practically stuffing his food down his throat. He quickly looked away as. Kunikuzushi seemed to have noticed him. He fished out his phone from his bag and opened it. Opening his messages app he quickly searched for Kunikuzushi's. He had Kunikuzushi's number because of the sheer amounts they were forced to meet up for guidance counseling or as the students like to call it sometimes, budget therapy.

He started tapping his phone.
'hey, my mum told me to pick you up as compensation for yesterday hurry up 😒' and he pressed send. He looked up at the door, hearing the door knob twist.

SLAM!!

Ow. His head was definitely bruised once again. Kunikuzushi had slammed the door open. Not realizing he was there. He looked at him, for a second he though Kunikuzushi's face looked like he was worried but he could only dream of him caring. Huffing, Kunikuzushi closed the door and locked it quickly. "Get up, idiot." He hissed and started walking away. "Hey! Wait up!" He shouted, still recovering from having the door being slammed on his head. Rubbing his forehead, he caught up to Kunikuzushi, walking to his side as Kunikuzushi side eyed him.

The trip to college was silent. What was there to talk about anyways? They had zero in common. They were practically opposites. The only reason they weren't absolutely destroying each other right now, was because they were both grounded, and if they were to start another fight like their recent one, they'd be tasked with so. much. work. Extra assignments, suspensions, and being forced to clean classrooms. He remembered that clearly as it had already happened before, but, he had to admit, that time was his fault.