Thank You

so it's done.

writing separable was a long process but it was one that i have enjoyed. when i first wrote inseparable i had no plans to ever break up aubrey and eli but i did anyways.

i dont regret it one bit.

eli got to have growth during inexticable and it was time for aubrey to have her's which i believe that she did. as much as i wanted them to grow together i knew with the personalities that i had written, would not allow that to happen.

i have enjoyed writing and expanding on miguel and aubrey. two best friends who had been crushed by those who they once loved. it is going to be even more exciting to reveal what i have planned for the next book. we just need patience for season 6.

johnny and aubrey have become closer in their parental relationship and that is one thing that will not change. it really is a what could've been with ali and i love it.

during the process of separable i wanted to expand more on aubrey and more on her past that i haven't really detailed this much before. i always knew i wanted her to have secrets and layers which will all be revealed in due time.

this book has been so exciting and amazing to write from mexico, to fights between ex's, secret romances and secrets of the past, i am sad to see it end.

but i already have a title picked out for the book inspired by the hopeful season 6 that will come.

thank you all so much for reading, commenting and voting.

i love you all .

aubrey mill's story will continue in RESILIENCE.

-xoxo m <3