Disclaimer

..........

Slow update, SLOW UPDATE, S L O W U P D A T E, S-L-O-W-U-P-D-A-T-E!

THIS STORY IS OR WAS CREATED DUE THE WRITER'S HUGE AND WIDE IMAGINATIONS OF THINGS OF THIS WORLD.

©ALL RIGHT RESERVED.
RosasNiLuna.2023.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME WHERE ONE PERSON OR MANY PERSON WILL TAKE THE “EXPRESSIONS, DIALOUGES, ETC. THAT RELATED TO THE STORY OR THE STORY IT SELF”  WITHOUT ANY PERMISSION TO.

Hello everyone. Free to leave this story if it is not your type. Co'z your not their type too, chareng.

Rated SPG. SPG: “This program is rated SPG. It contains scenes with themes, language, violence, sex, horror, or drugs, which may not be suitable for younger audiences. Strong parental guidance is advised.”

Hope all of you likes it. Open for critique and suggestion for next scene.

This is work of fiction. Names, Characters, places, and event are fictitious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living, dead, or actual event is purely coincidental.

I highly adviced that you can compared my characters with others but not in below the belt one.

Don't forget to vote and comment! They're just free, don't cost anything but that will make me feel inspired and happy.

Thank you so much for reading this part.

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥Page : 01 ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ-