Prologue

️🔞 May kaganapan po na pwedeng kahinatnan ng panibagong pag-asa o problema? R-18 scenes will be proceed in this chapter, below part po. Oh, pupunta naman po kayo agad sa baba, kayo ah.

️🔞⚠️⚠️🔞🔞⚠️⚠️

Binabawi ko na, slight na lang pala, buwahaha. I mean, kinda.

"I lie if i needed to.
I cry if my world crushes to you.
I stay alive because i am into you.
Remembering those memories that i've been with you.

Love me, Hate me, Scared Me.
Do whatever what's makes you to.
Coz you're my dreams, that i've admired and desire too.
Those memories that i choose you."

I stopped at singing for a while and look into his eyes. If only you knew.

"I'm tired of choosing those vegeance orders.
I'm tired of doing and obeying like a robot by its master's orders.
But, then, one December night, I'm finally free but only temporarily.
And i gave my self into your embraces as if that's the safest order that i've even obeyed."

And when i look at Collette's eyes, he smirked, as if he knew that he's just being my song's faked view, because the real view was Sabvier whose now busy with my three brothers. I mean, technically they're the ones that bothering him.

"I'm kinda feel sorry.
But one, september night, i said goodbye.
Because i don't want to get involved in my messy problems.
Because i don't you want you to be shuttered into pieces, the way they've done to me."

One of his friends, Ambrose, looks at me, as if suspecting me into something that got into his head.

"I envy that friend of mine, Coz she could many white strawberries as she wishes to.
No worries of what people will think to.
And here i am wanting to stayed in Japan, with you, forever, ever."

Nagsimulang mag-hiyawan at mag-tilian ang kaniyang mga kaibigan nung kantahin ko na yung part na iyon ng kanta.

Iyong iba'y hinampas na si Collette sa likod at yung iba ay halus bugbugin na si Sabvier.

"Sana ol may pa-trip sa Japan." pag-paparinig nang isa sa mg kaibigan nila.

When i look at Zaira, she was seems to gets something.

"More white strawberries please." sigaw pa ng isa nilang mga kaibigan, naka buka pa ang kanyang mga kamay na para bang may babagsak galing taas at handa siyang saluhin ito.

And when i look at Zaira again, she's now covering her mouth, she was shocked and even pointed her finger at me, then, at Sabvier.

"I was forced to pushed my only true friend, away.
Because of personal vegeance by the one that gives life on me.
I dreamed to has free life.
But i gets disappointment, i ran, i chase, and obeyed like somebody's dog."

When i sang it, one of my three brothers, Stavier, barked like a dog, then, giggled.

"I was so happy when i was finally having an Ally.
But all of that, suddenly faded.
When i decided to stay and runaway but she, the monster, found us.
I begged, i pleased, for their safety.

But she's merciless.
She's ruthless, doesn't care of anything else.
And take their life away.
But then, it seems that i see them again.