Chapter 2

Memories Of Song

How's life without a mess?
How's life without me?
This days i haven't been okay.
It seems like i don't want to be existed again.

Happy anniversary.
I want to grate you, but your now blurry.
I can't even see your body.
That they say was been injury.”

Napatigil ako sa pagkanta ng masilayan ang pinaka-ayaw ko, si Sabvier. Nakangisi habang nanonood sa akin.

“What?”

I miss your floral scent.
Your italian accent.
So sexy to listen at.
In your place that so comfortable to be at.”

Nagulat akong nakatingin sa kanya, he sing so well. Nang mapansin ang reaksyon ko ay ngumisi ulit siya.

“What in the world, Estelle? Why you looks like, talent like my Starlette?”

“What?”

“You know nothing but what this day, huh, what's for tomorrow? Why? How? Tsk.”

He walked out after what he said. Just what in the world's happening? Like, for real!

Bumaba na ako sa dining area, but, hindi pinapansin si Mom. I still can't get over with a fact, eh.

“It's seven o'clock already, kids. It's time to go at school, oh, Estelle - honey, please accompany them in the university, okay? It's just, maybe, they got lost.”

I just rolled my eyes before going out and carrying my bag and giving a sign on our driver.

As i ride the car, to my suprise, Zaira get in with me. I look at Sabvier that get in his car.

“You like to create songs? Teach me please!”

“No, just a hobby. Born with it, why? I mean, I'm not that talented.”

“Really? Let me hear one of your songs! I will judge it, honesty and ruthlessly.”

I laughed as i heard what she says. The favorite song that i ever created is the Memories Of Song.

“As i go  to take a visit at our former studio.
I was like, here where we started all of our audio.
It's still not over, our planned should be posted audio.
As i listen at the memories of our song that echoed.

I was like, how could we be this perfect.
Like a fire to match with a chemistry of erotic.
That makes us iconic.
And everyone defined us as perfect.

But it's seems like, love is not to be with us.
Remembering those memories that i've goes and hopes for us.
It just bring the pain and happiness, as we grow apart.
And to find what is wrong with us.

Baby, i listen to your voices.
Shouting, screaming, begging to loses.
But here i am being the legit poses.
Poses that makes you feel loneliness.

I saw you walked, you saw me run.
I saw you danced, you saw me sang.
I saw you drowned, you saw me hanged.
I saw you cry, you saw me laugh.

We're totally the opposite of each other.
So mo reason to stay together.
That makes us realized a one thing, for sure.
That we need closure for our memories of songs.”

I wasn't finished singing when we suddenly arrived at the school, i saw Zaira was about to cry and hugged me tight.

“Ba't ang sakit?”

“I don't know.”

“Ba't mo yun favorite?”

“I feel like, relating to it.”

“Ayy.... Don't you worry, Zaira tight hugged to the rescue!!”

And she hugged me more tightly.

“I miss you, Starlette.” she whispered.

I look at her, so shocked.

“You're not Estelle, Estelle has this red hair. And you has blonde. Yes, she got blue, but you also does. Yours are electric, while hers are plain. Hehe.”

“E-Estelle? There's really someone that existed, in that name?”

“You don't know? Come on! You literally left me and Kuya last year in Costa Panama! Don't be so mean!”

“Ha? I-I can't remember, knowing you, already in my life.”

Siya naman ngayon ang gulat na tumingin sa akin.

“You mean, you don't remember? That you left us to be with your mom! Sabi pa nga ni Estelle, may crush daw siyang chupapi here! That ah, uling? No, Colle... Colate? Colgate? No, COLLETTE! Yes, that name, she has crush at that!”

“What? Who's Estelle? Collette? He's years older than us. Three years older than us.”

“Come on! Estelle is your twin sister, and three years? Ha, it's okay, it's fine! Like, duh, sa hagdan ay pwede pang hakbangin, duh.”

“I don't have any siblings.”

“Yeah, right. Who's your mom, by the way, why do you live with mom?”

“M-Mom?”

“Yeah, my mom's boss is your parents, right? That's what she says when she introduced you to us.”

“No, i mean, what? I don't know. I can't gets you.”

“Hmp, bala ka diyan. Gulo mo kausap!”

“M-Mas magulo ka!”

“Eehhh, no!”

“Yes.”

Dahil siguro sa sinagot ko kaya tuluyan na niya akong nilayasan.

Patakbo niyang tinahak ang daan papasok sa University. Aish, kakambal? I don't even remember having one or more siblings.

Dirediretso kong nilakad ang papunta sa building namin. Walang lingon-lingon.

At siyaka tumingin sa building pinupuntahan ni Zaira, tsk, seniors ang nandoon ah?

Natatawa ko na lang na inilingon ang ulo ko sa daanan, nagtama ang tingin namin nang isang babaeng naka-dye nang violet pink ang buhok.

She's also wear a ash gray color contact lense.

Maputi siya at lean column ang body shape, tsk, paki ko?