Her glare is scary

TW// Anxiety, panic attacks (do not read unless you feel alright with it)

After waking up from being unconscious Blake sees her brother sitting next to her bed asleep "Scott" She whispers when she and gets no reaction she looks around until her eyes caught on something, with a smirk she grabs her water and whispers "Scott wake up you little shit" 

The people in the room laugh at how she wakes up her brother while some wonder why she is holding a water.

Blake pours a cup of water over Scotts head effectively waking him up "WHAT THE HELL" Scott yells "I told you to get up but noo Mr sleepy mc sleeper-sin had to stay asleep, so I did what I thought was right" Blake says with a sarcastic smile 

"I am still mad at your that" Scott says "Yeah, well I have a list of reasons I am mad at you would you like me to read that" Blake says with a smug smile "yeah no, no I'm fine" Scott mutters under is breath

Blake is shown driving in on her motorbike while Scott drives in on his mountain bike, Scott went to park his bike in the bike rack while Blake drives around looking for a parking spot when she sees ones she parks, she looks to the next car park and sees one of her best friends. She gets off her bike. "Good morning hot stuff" Blake says walking up to her best friend giving her a kiss on her cheek.

The scene is cut to when Blake and Lydia walking down the hallway "So we are having a party Friday you coming" Lydia asks Blake "I have an appointment " Blake says looking down 

Lydia gives Blake a side hug knowing that this was a hard part of her life ever since she was young. While everyone who didn't know about the appointments looked confused.

After walking down the hallway for a bit Blake suddenly felt light headed and hot "Hey I am going to go to the bathroom" Blake tells Lydia "You go to class I will meet you there" she adds. She walks down the hallway to the bathroom and as she dose her breath gets heavy. 

Scott looks at Blake mouthing 'you ok' all Blake dose is give a nod in return.

When she makes it to the bathroom she pushes the door open and look to see if anyone is in there when there is not, Blake walks over to the sink and ran her hands under some cold water "Deep breaths" Blake mutters under her breath as she sits on her floor with her elbows on her knees, while she counted the fingers on her hands to help clam her down.

After counting her hands three times she stood back up and washed her face and replied her make up, she took a deep breath before heading out the bathroom door with a fake smile on her face, then heads to classes for the day.

The group look to Blake wondering what just happed once Blake sees the looks she just waves it off.

After class she sees Lydia "Hey Lydia" Blake Yells down the hall then walks up to her "Have you seen the new girl?" Lydia asks Blake "Yeah I love her jacket" Blake tells Lydia "Alright then lets go make a new friend" Lydia says walking off with Blake following her.

A few snickers where heard around the room on how they became friends with the brunette "That's one way to make friends" Kol snickers "Well Mr you don't look like someone with may friends, so don't go judging me Mr no friends" Blake tells Kol with a sassy tone. 

Lydia is seen walking up to Allison's locker "That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia asks "My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco" Allison tells the strawberry haired girl "And you are our new best friend" Lydia tells her "Our" Allison asks her but before Lydia can respond a voice interrupts them "Lydia what the hell! How do you walk so bloody fast in heels" Blake ask her best friend, then she turns to Allison and says " Blake McCall, Nice to meet you" Blake says with a smile.