I wanna do it

Suddenly Blake wakes up in a sweat, she had just had a nightmare and it felt so real "What the hell" She mutters Blake looks around her room to see a photo of her and her dad half burnt and still on fire. Seeing the fire she jumped and stomped on the fire to put it out.

"So that's when I started light shit on fire while sleeping, that was fun!" Blake says to the room

Blake is seen pulling up to the front of an unknown house she then beeps her horn then Erica is seen leaving her house with a smile on her face "Hey" The blonde girl says entering the car "Hi" Blake responds with a giant smile on her face.

"So I was thinking when are you next free?"  Blake asks Erica as they pull up to school  "Umm Tomorrow night" Erica asks "Yeah, I am free then" Blake tells the girl "I will pick you up at 8?" Blake then asks "Ok, where will we go?" Erica asks "Surprise" Blake says as the girls get out of the car. "See you later" Erica says with a smile walking into the school 

"This was the first time I ever went on a second date" Blake says with a smile "and she was my first girlfriend" Blake says with a now sad smile 

Blake is seen running into a classroom where Scott and Stiles were sitting "Guys what is it like to have a crush?" Blake quickly asks interrupting Scott and Stiles talking about werewolves while the rest of the students look at her. 

"Umm you are happy around them they give you butterflies" Stiles says "Why" Her brother adds "Well I have another date tomorrow, so I need to know what it's like to have a crush" Blake says with a dreamy smile on her face 

"you had to ask what It's like to have a crush" a few people in the room ask "Well I never dated anyone and all the people I went on dates with were annoying jocks that Lydia set me up with" Blake explains 

Stiles gets back on topic "Does Allison's dad know about the Alpha?" Stiles asks " I don't know" Scott replies annoyed as all the other kids turn around to look at him before they go back to doing their work 

Stiles is handed back his test and is satisfied by the "A" grade he received. However, Scott sighs loudly when he's handed his, which has a D- written on it, along with a message that says "Not like you! See me after class." While Blake gets an A+ she shows Stiles with a smile before turning to Scott to see what he got.

"Dude you need to study more" Stiles says Blake hits the back of Stiles' head "Be nice" She whispers to him. "That was a joke. Scott, it's one test! You're gonna make it up. Do you want help studying?" Stiles adds after what Blake said, Scott sighs "No, I'm studying with Allison after school today." Blake and Stile share big smiles "Go Scott get some" 

The room Scott and Allison blush at this now knowing that they all knew about this 

Blake is seen walking the halls, she sees Derek threatening Jackson she walks over when Derek lets Jackson go "What the hell" She mutters as she gets closers she can see that he's pale and sweating. 

"You don't look too good" Elijah says "I was dying I couldn't exactly look good" Derek says with an eye roll

"Dude this is a school you can't be here after threatening kids" Blake tells Derek in an angry tone "and why the hell do you look dead" She asks the werewolf " I was shot" Blake suddenly looks around "well use your wolf powers to heal" She scoffs "I can't" Derek grunted "oh ok, let's go find Scott and Stiles, because I can't be bothered to deal with you alone" Blake mutters the last part under her breath.

"You don't like him do you darling" Kol asks "well the only time I spoke to him was when he was threatening my brother so no I didn't like him" Blake says with a smile. While Hope was smiling knowing that Blake was getting along with her future love.