Lie |Park Jimin ft. Hoseok

Author's pov:

Author's pov:

It was a dark night with the thunders roaring over the skies and nature crying over the upcoming chaos which was about to take over the whole country with the threat of only one person, Jung Hoseok.

Today is the day for him to officially take over the mafia throne in stead of his father. And with that there shed blood of eight innocent souls. His siblings.

None of them ever claimed the throne but they were still brutally murdered in front of the whole crowd as he couldn't risk anything.

Now when he's on the throne, the whole Korean dynasty accepted him as their new underworld king.

Sitting on the throne, he ordered many new implications for the system of the underground world which was completely expected by him.

Some of the people truly pitied his siblings and found him brutal in heart. While the others said that it was obvious and necessary. But each one of them was still puzzled at a sudden appearance at the place. Jung y/n, Hoseok's younger sister.

Why was she not killed alongside the other siblings? And why was she being treated so gently and carefully while being taken towards his throne?

Everything got explained as she suddenly left the gaurds and went towards the tables placed at a corner while jumping like a kid. Picking up a wine bottle and then trying to open it with utter difficulty.

Being failed in her attempts, she then went to her brother who had man widnened his legs, sitting on the throne. She handed him the bottle and he took it while chuckling and then motioned his men to replace it with an orange juice.

He opened the bottle and poured her the juice and she giggled while drinking it all at once.

Yes. Jung y/n is mentally a five years old. And that's the only thing which saved her from being slaughtered like her other siblings.

Well that's what everyone thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

"Jung Hoseok is a cunning man. He would never kneel in front of anyone nor would he leave that throne till his last breath. We can't beat him. The only way is to be an alliance. And for that.....

You need to marry her."

He lifted up his gaze to find any sign of smile on his father's face but it was completely stern and cold, indicating that it's not a joke.

"You're asking me to get married to that disabled girl?!", he couldn't believe his father recommending him something so ridiculous.

"Jimin, I know that you don't want to marry that girl but it's just for business's sake. You can keep any girl of your choice along with her in the same mansion if you want. She's like a kid, so she won't even understand anything and just stay however you keep her."