Day Two (pt.1)

Hey guys, sorry it took me so fking long to update. I was busy with vacation, drama at school, homework, writer's block and yeah. Sorry :/ Since things have died down a little, I will try to update every Mondays. Once again, thanks for liking, commenting, and following me :) I appreciate it. Oh and one more thing....leave mah beautiful typos alone....they also deserved to be lovedddddd.

Eren's POV

I woke up with a massive headache. The whole world was spinning, I couldn't see properly, but I could kind of make out who was sitting by my side. Levi, Commander Erwin, and Hanji. Surprisingly, Mikasa wasn't here. They probably didn't wake her up. And I don't think I need her running over me with questions, then beating an answer out of Levi. I sat up, only to fall back onto the bed, clutching my head.

"Oi brat, stop moving, or you're going to hurt yourself more." Levi snapped.

"Listen to Corporal Grumpy McShortie Pants." Hanji said before dragging Erwin out of the room.

"Tch, shitty four- eyes." Levi muttered before turning to face me. "How are you feeling?" Levi asked me, sitting down beside me.

"I'm fine Levi, I just have a headache." I said before giving him a weak smile.

"Okay then brat." Levi said before taking a seat beside me, grabbing my hand. "I need you to be calm, ignore the court meeting, pretend you are free." Levi told me before leaving.

I looked around the room before relaxing into the bed, slowly drifting into sleep. Be free huh? That I can do......I hope.I woke to my whole world shaking. My eyes shot open and I saw Mikasa, looking at me with red, puffy eyes."Thank the gods you're alright!" She said before crushing me in a hug.

"H-Hey....g-good to see you too." I muttered in a strangled voice. Mikasa pulled back and sniffled.

"Oh my god, I'm so glad that you're alright." She said again before glaring distastefully at Levi.

Levi stared back at her with an emotionless face before turning his attention back to me.

"Oi brat,there is a meeting so I must attend it. Once I'm done, I'll head right back to check to see how your condition is." Levi said before leaving the room.

"Uh....okay?" I muttered before looking back at Mikasa. "Hey Mikasa....what time is it?" I asked.

"10:00 in the morning. I woke up and went to visit your dungeon cell, but you weren't there." She said in a monotone voice.

"O-oh...." I replied and yawned.

I sat back up in my bed and looked around, and noticed Mikasa's concerned look on her face.

"Eren...." She said, looking at me.

I looked back at her and smiled softly.

"What is it Mikasa?" I asked her.

She shook her head.

"Nothing, I'm just..."

"Worried because I'm going back to the court in ten days?" I said, looking at her in the eye.

Mikasa didn't respond, all she did was nod.

I sighed, and looked at her.

"Don't worry, even if I was to be executed, I would die happy." I said before giving her a large grin.

"Eren..." Mikasa said before she looked away and quickly wiped away a tear.

I nodded and smiled.

"Of course" I replied before looking at the door as it opened.

I watch as a very annoyed looking Levi walked into the room with Hanji and Erwin.

"Oooooh Corporal McShortie Pants is in looooooooooove." Hanji said before giggling.

"Shut up four-eyes" Levi said before looking at me. "How are you feeling brat?" He said to me.

"Uh...I'm fine...I just have a minor headache, but it's subsiding." I replied.

Levi nodded and looked at Mikasa, glared at her, and looked away. Mikasa gladly returned the glare. I sighed, those two just hate each other. I looked back up only to be inches away from Hanji's face. I yelped slightly and blinked.

"W-what is it?" I stammered.

"Hey Levi, I can see why you like Eren..." Hanji said before giggling again.

I blushed and looked at Levi and looked at Mikasa and then looked back down at my hands.

"Look!! Isn't he adorable?!" Hanji said before squealing like a little schoolgirl.

"What did you just say? That midget over there likes my brother?" Mikasa said, pointing her finger at Levi who was standing in the corner. He looked up as soon as Mikasa mentioned his height, and started to leisurely walk over. He looked like a buck about to challenge another buck to show that they are worthy for the doe. And in this case, I'm the doe. Levi walked over, his shoulders broad, and a blank expression that held every emotion in secret.

"So what is I like the brat? It is his choice and my choice, not yours." Levi said, standing next to me.

"Midget, get away from my brother." Mikasa said with a sinister glare in her eyes.

Levi smirked and looked at me. He put his hand on the back of my head, bent over, and pulled me up to meet his lips. I blushed and my eyes fluttered shut. I don't remember if I deepened the kiss or not, I only remember that Levi and I were out of breath when we pulled apart. I blushed at looked away from Levi's amused gaze. from the other side of the room, I heard a loud and shrill squeal.

"AREN'T THEY SO CUTE?!" Hanji squealed and giggled like a crazy fangirl.

I looked over nervously at Mikasa, only to be caught in her terrifying glare.

"You little-" Mikasa said before making it obvious that she was going to march over to Levi. I gulped and sat up straighter.

"Mikasa, please calm down...and Levi...can you please leave the room for a second?" I said. Levi looked down at me and nodded before leaving. I sighed and looked back up at Mikasa. This was going to be hard to deal with.