Chapter Two

You woke up to your alarm buzzing, not even remembering when you had fallen asleep in the first place. You do, however, remember that dream you had with Eve. You felt disgraceful to have even let your brain imagine such things without reason.

You groaned, rolling out of bed as you did NOT feel like getting up today. It's still only the middle of the week!

You lazily washed up in the bathroom, before throwing on something from your closet and grabbing your bag. You were hoping today would go smoothly, and you wouldn't have to deal with any general bullshit from entitled professors.

Not even five minutes since you got in, you were dealing with bullshit from entitled professors. Her name was Miss Evanora, and it was like a tradition to find something to complain about on students' papers, simply because she enjoyed causing them problems.

"Miss L/N, why did you put your name on the right? As I've specified thousands of times, I want your name on the left, and the date on the right! She complained, after stopping you in the hallway and shoving the paper in your face.

You tried not to roll your eyes, "I apologize." You took out a pen, scribbling on the paper in front of you and switching the name and date around. She would also complain about scribbles being on the paper, but you went your own way before she had the chance to say anything.

Eve glanced up from her coffee cup as she was standing in the hallway, just so happening to overhear the conversation. She spoke up when she saw you walking past. "Don't pay too much attention to her," she said, making you jump.

You looked up at her, "She does similar things in the office, too." She added.

You blinked, why she talking about her co-workers to a student?
"I'll keep that in mind, professor." You chuckled and nodded before walking away.

OH GOD.

'She's so mesmerizing! I could honestly listen to her talk and look into her eyes forever!' You thought, how cheesy.

You spent the rest of the day in your classes daydreaming, about the way your teacher looks at you when she talks to you, or the way she grins when listening to you.

Little did you know, Eve also felt the same way about you. It wasn't a crush, of course, that would be despicable, but she always smiled to herself when she would see you doing simple things, such as smiling at your phone or being plain stupid with your friends.

But being who she is with her internet porn addiction, she let's her curiosity take over her and looks up some videos featuring fake teachers and students when she got home later that day.

So that's how she found herself, laying on her bed, the covers up to her waist and her laptop on her thighs, as she scrolled through the Teacher-Student category online. She wasn't really thinking anything dirty at the moment, like always she was just curious, finally letting herself go and explore as she thought she wasn't allowed for so long.

You on the other hand, sat in your dorm room looking at the photo taken of you and Eve yesterday, with the facial expression of a complete idiot.

'So embarrassing...' You thought, 'How many people saw us?! But holy shit that was so sweet of her...'

You smiled like a lovesick teenager, but the difference was you didn't like her, you just... admired her, would be the right word.

You continued scrolling through your phone, when your door knocked.

"Yeah?" You asked, approaching the handle.
"It's me," You heard a voice,
"Who's me?" You asked again.
"You don't know your best friends voice by now?"

You opened the door for him, and he grinned at you, opening his bag and showing two bottles of wine.

You sighed, "come on then Steve." Moving aside to let him in.

He skipped over to your bed and threw the bag on, surprisingly not smashing anything, as he sat down and immediately cracked one open.

"Uhm, what's the occasion?" You watched him as he drank straight from the bottle.

He shrugged, "I figured we could take a break, from everything... Uni can be stressful." He said before chucking over the other bottle to you.

"Christ, be careful!" You gasped, catching the bottle in your hands. "If I hadn't caught that, you'd be cleaning the mess up."

Steve scoffed, "Come on, I threw it across the bed! Even if it fell, it would just fall onto the sheets!"

You popped open your bottle, and started sipping on it, watching your friend drink it a lot faster. "Slow down, I don't want you getting drunk already!"

He simply laughed at you "I won't, don't worry!" He grinned.

Meanwhile, Eve had gotten bored, and had decided to call up her coworker, Amanda, for a drink.

Amanda worked part time at the same university as Eve, since the Senior Home she works full time at was starting to pay less, due to the fact that they were loosing business.

The past between the two of them was mostly forgotten, said past being a few hookups. Despite everything, they had decided to just remain friends, and go their own ways with romance.

"So, anything fancy going on in your life?" Amanda asked Eve, sipping on her wine.
"Well, you know, the usual, breaking up fights in the hallways, grading papers, nothing new. Your life at the Senior Home is probably more interesting than mine." She replied.

Amanda scoffed, "You break up fights, I clean up old people shit. What's better?" She laughed.

Eve smiled before speaking up. "Have you ever felt... Weird about one of your clients or coworkers?" She asked her friend hesitantly.

Amanda thought for a moment, "Apart from what was going on between us, I don't think anything else has really happened. Why do you ask?" She smirked.

"You know... Favoring my students..." Eve mumbled, while Amanda almost choked on her drink.

"You have a crush on your student?!" She exclaimed.
Eve gasped, "No, no! She's just, different from the others in my classes. I can't be attracted to a student, that's not allowed!"

Amanda cleared her throat, "Status wise, it may be illegal, age wise, it's not. Everyone in that school is at least nineteen by now."

Eve shrugged, looking away thoughtfully. "I think she's in her early twenties... Either way, I don't like like her, she's just a very capable student."

Amanda looked at her before nodding, "Well alright then."

In the meantime, you were feeling quite tipsy with Steve, laughing at really stupid things, and blurting out weird remarks.

"You know, I think I have a crush on my teacher!" You laughed.
"I know! Took you long enough to realize!" Steve replied, swaying as he smacked your shoulder.

You cackled, "I finally said it!" You cheered.

Maybe you regretted taking that wine.