Ch30 The capital?

The short conversation called an interview quickly finished. Of course, it was a passing grade. Cale pushed the paper on the table toward Choi Han.

"The way you can pay me back is simple."

There were two names written on the paper. It
also indicated where he would meet them.

"Go to the capital with these people."

These were the party members Choi Han would meet on his way to the capital. Beacrox and these two people would grow and get strong with Choi Han until volume 5.

Rosalyn and Lock.

One was the princess of a neighboring kingdom
who was returning to her kingdom after surviving an assassination attempt, and the other was an injured kid. Of course, that kid was the heir to the Wolf King. It was possible for him to transform into a wolf.

Princess Rosalyn was strong and cold. She had
the most explosive strength after Choi Han and
used her strength logically.

She was not interested in taking control of the throne. Instead, her goal was to create the continent's greatest Magic Tower, and she would grow into a hero as she moved closer to her goal.

'The Archduke of the kingdom, who attempted the assassination on Rosalyn, will be tortured by Beacrox in the future.

Cale's heart started to shake as he recalled just
how clear and descriptive that torture scene had been in the novel. His heart seemed to be shaking quite a bit these days.

"Rosalyn. Lock."

Cale nodded his head at Choi Han's voice.

"Yes. Those two people. I'm glad you know how to read"

Choi Han continued to stare at the two names.
Cale's gaze fell on the name Lock.

Lock. This world had other races such as Elves,
Dwarves, and Beast People. However, the most
secretive of all races were the Beast People.

Beast People. This included beasts, birds, and
even insects. Beast People were different from
monsters because of the existence of a
conscience.

Lock has the purest blood of the wolf people.
Lock had received the bloodline to dominate the wolves. The Beast People with the purest blood line tend to look weak and average when they are in their animal form or their human form. However, once they enter their berserk state, they become more cruel and violent than anyone else. And Lock was the only survivor of the entire Blue Wolf tribe.

Cale took a map out of his bag and opened it up
on the table.

"You will start the journey with me."

He then pointed to a location on the map.

"We will separate at this point. You just follow
what I wrote on the paper."

Choi Han didn't ask any questions and just quietly listened. Cale watched Choi Han for a bit. There was a reason Choi Han had to go with him until that specific point.

"You will also face the secret organisation there. As they will be at the wolf Village. Come to the capital with the owners of these two names. That is your way of paying me back."

Choi Han asked a question.

"I can do whatever I want with those assholes, right?"

"Yeah."

"And I just need to protect these two people?"

"If you want too."

These two people should be strong enough to not require Choi Han's protection. Especially princess Rosalyn, she wouldn't even budge an inch even if a truckload of Cales with the Indestructible Shield attacked her at the same time.

"Do as you wish. However, you must definitely
come to the capital. You must also meet me there without being injured. You can at least keep yourself safe, right?"

Cale and Choi Han should have no reason to meet again after that. Choi Han has another negative encounter with the secret organization after getting involved with Lock. Meeting with Lock should allow Choi Han to stop the danger in the capital like in the novel.

"Why are you not answering? Can you do it?"

Choi Han's gaze became a bit clearer.

"Yes. I can do it."

"Good. Meet me at the estate in 2 days and we will start our journey from there."

With that, Cale got up and was ready to leave when he noticed Choi Hans weird behaviour. Choi Han, Who noticed the gaze that was aimed at him scratch his cheeks.

"Well... I don't have a place to stay or any money."

Cale sighed and motioned to Choi Han to get up. "come with me."

Weird...hasn't he met Ron? Thinking about it, he haven't seen Ron when he went to the estate. Well, Cale left immediately after talking with basen. But it was still weird...

Cale walked out of the shop and into the bustling area of rain city, while he was on his way to the inn. He saw a weapon shops. He then turned around and looked at the wooden sword that Choi han had around his waist...

"*sigh* choose one."

"Excuse me?"

"Do you think you can fight with that sword?"

"Ah! But I don't have-"

"I'll pay for it so hurry up." Cale looked like he was loosing his patience so Choi Han immediately started looking at swords.

Cale inspected the sword a bit to come to the conclusion that they were shit. They all looked rusty. Even the new ones. It would be easily broken if it was used by Choi Han.

"They don't look that good so just choose one as a temporary solution."

"Okay" Choi Han did not disagree with the fact that the swords weren't good. He quickly chose a sword strong enough to use for a week or two. But it also caught his attention how Cale could tell that the sword weren't that good by just glancing at them.

"Ah! Y-young master, is this all you are getting?"

"Yeah." Cale gave the man 2 gold coin and left the shop. He internally clicked his tung. It was quite annoying hearing them stutter whenever they faced him.

"Umm, am I going to stay at this inn?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Oh no! That's wasn't it! I was just wondering."

"Well yeah, I'll pay for the stay and food so make sure to rest well as we will be traveling in two days."

"Uh... thank you, really."

Cale just nodded as talking to Choi Han was quit tiring. He just wanted to go home and relax.