Part 2

Anna's POV

I was working with the guys at the Cafeteria and we had to move quickly because we had an unusually high traffic today.

It was approaching 3:15 p.m. and I knew that Peter and MJ were about to come in, because I sent them a text message that we had a large number of people coming in today. On days like this I'm glad I hired Adam because I wouldn't have known what to put my hands in.

We didn't have time to rest because every person who left was followed by a new one. I had a feeling that today they would not come alone and someone would accompany them.

I was starting to get tired and I knew that Adam, Mark and Luka felt the same way, Adam and Mark had to quickly serve and clean up the tables and Luka and I had a lot of orders to focus on at once.

Fortunately, a few minutes after 3:15 p.m. Peter and MJ arrived and when they saw how many rues we had they immediately got to work.

MJ went to help Mark and Adam with the tables and Peter came to the kitchen to help Mi and Luka. While working with me these 4 years Peter learned to cook very well because he wanted to and now he either helps at the tables or in the kitchen.

The restaurant is open from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Saturday and on Sundays it is open from 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. W. Adam, Mark and Luka earn $20 an hour during the week and $30 an hour on weekends which means they earn over $6,000 a month each along with tips which they split among themselves but don't have to.

Peter and MJ work about 3 hours during the week because they stay to clean up after closing and all the time on the weekend so they earn so over $2,000 a month counting tips.

I know it's a big anniversary for that I'm thinking of raising MJ and Peter's payments however the guys are older and work longer than they do but I want to be more fair then I'll raise Peter and MJ by $5 an hour so they will earn $15 an hour during the week and $20 an hour on the weekends so they will earn about $2,000 a month.

I know it seems like a lot for children their age, but they work diligently and hard and I have to appreciate them somehow. The restaurant itself earns about $50,000 a month and that depends on the traffic in the restaurant. That was the initial 5 months and now we are earning much more.

Because I can honestly say that we are well-known in the area. I pay about $5,300 a month for all the bills and about $3,000 for food with drink to the restaurant so I make about $30,000 to $40,000 a month per month. Not bad for a small Cafeteria in New York.

A lot of people told me I wouldn't make it and would be better off working in a regular restaurant. However, look at it and who's on top now and we are getting more and more popular every day.

It wasn't until around 5:50 pm that the place started to get empty and we always close 10 or 5 minutes ahead of time. That's when I noticed who Peter and MJ had brought with them. Sitting at a table near the window was the Princess of Wakanda with Ned talking.

I saw that she was dressed in civilian clothes so I didn't want to make a scene and showed the guys to do the same. I gave Mark the tip jar to count it and told Adam to count the money in the cash register. There was $400 in the jar and about $2,000 in the cash register, and I was very happy with that.

I still have the opportunity to pay by card and I can only check it on my laptop at home. I put the money from the cash register in the safe because I always deposit it in the bank at the end of the month. Peter came up to me and pulled me towards their table

'' Shuri this is my older sister Anna. She is the owner of this Cafeteria. Anna this is Shuri my friend and '' he said

" Princess of Wakanda. I know Peter '' I said and stroked his head and he hid his face in my neck. I smiled at her

'' Nice to meet you Shuri " I said with a small inclination of my head

'' Nice to meet you Anna. Tell me who makes this scrumptious dessert. It's a blueberry pie and whipped cream,'' she said

'' I'm in charge of the desserts, but Luka and Peter are helping me with the other dishes. I hope you enjoyed it '' I said and she  nodded her head.

While we were talking, the guys finished cleaning the cafeteria and said goodbye. I turned my attention to my watch and it was 6:20 p.m. and turned my attention to the youngsters in front of me

'' Do you need a ride home '' I asked and MJ and Ned shook their heads

' 'No my mom and Ned dad are picking us up. See you tomorrow Anna '' MJ said and left with Ned. I looked at the rest of the youngsters

'' You can drive us to Avenger Tower where her brother is staying and I need to talk to Mr. Stark '' said Peter and I nodded. When we got in the car

'' Do you have any more of that cake. I would like T'Challa to try it'' asked Shuri and I nodded

'' I should still have it at my house so we have to drive there first'' I said and they nodded their heads. We quickly arrived at my apartment I went to the kitchen

'' You have a nice apartment Anna,'' said Shuri,

'' Thank you '' I replied and wrapped a pie. I walked over to her

'' One blueberry pie with whipped cream for the cost of the House  '' I said before she asked the price and we sat back in the Car and headed to our destination. It took us 15 minutes to get there

'' Thank you for the lift Anna,'' said Shuri,

'' See you tomorrow sister '' said Peter and they headed for the front door. After making sure they went inside, I headed toward my apartment.

When I returned I immediately got down to baking and made two pies and ordered a few other sweet treats. That's how I make most of the sweets, however, I order most of theirs - cupcakes, puffs, morphs and other cakes. When I finished baking it was 11pm so I jumped into a quick shower and when my head hit the pillow I fell into a deep peaceful sleep with no problem.

I have to be the Cafeteria at 7:30am to get ready to open because 7:40am gets deliveries on Mondays and Fridays and the guys come in at 7:55am so I have to get up at 6:00am. I'm thinking about hiring one or two more people but I'm not completely sure yet.