Part 3

Peter's POV

I don't know where I would be now if I hadn't met Anna. Since the day  of our meeting  she has become my Guardian Angel  and is always there for me when I need her.

Thanks to working for her I learned the importance of money and hard work. I like working there because it allows me to take my mind off my daily life and that's where my second family is.

I wouldn't give them up for anything. Anna helped me in school and was the first person I told about the bite. She taught me how to fight and use my powers and that's how I learned about her shadow control, shield and healing.

I understand that she does not want to fight for this reason I never mentioned her powers to Tony or Mr. Stark as I like to call him. I knew they would want to use her in battle and I wouldn't do that to my sister.

Speaking of my fight I know I surprised them that I can fight without my spider powers and that's thanks to Anna. She is a master of mixed martial arts and she has been teaching it to me for 2 and a half years.

She herself has been training since she was 6 years old and is now 26 so she has 20 years of training on her back. When she told me what she trained for I understood it very well.

Anna is a beautiful woman and I'm glad she knows how to defend herself from perverts and is safe. I now work 4/5 days with her because I go to Mr. Stark's practice 3/2 times a week.

I told him I already work at the Cafeteria and won't be able to come every day because I'm earning money for college. Thanks to working at Anna's I was able to save about $50,000 over my 4 years of working there. I rarely spend what I earn because Anna always buys me something even when I tell her I can pay myself.

Even if I pay for something when we are together she always gives me half back. The day she offered me a job she set up a bank account for me and only me and her have access there.

So she can quietly control it for me and I trust her with it, and I have noticed that from time to time she likes to top me up with $100 a month.

When I asked her about it she said she didn't know if I was talking about it and said I shouldn't worry about it because she has a lot of money from her estate from her parents and I'm young so it's good for me.

When I asked about it while we were in her apartment she said that her grandparents were lawyers and when her parents died she got equally from the estate, so about $200,000 with a sad smile.

This was 2 years before the car accident that took her parents away. Due to the fact that her parents were doctors her dad a surgeon and her mom an orthopedist they had large salaries and liked to save for her future.

So from their savings along with the assets from her grandchildren I had a total of about $600,000 of assets after them including along with the life insurance policy together she inherited about $1,400,000 with her savings she had about $1,650,000 to spend on her life.

When she told me about it she had tears in her eyes talking about her family and I spent the rest of the time hugging her and watching funny movies. I knew at that moment that I would be the best young brother in the world and I couldn't imagine my life without May and Her.

He told me that she had spent about $50,000 on a gulch and about $600,000 to build the Cafeteria. I don't regret that she did this because she wouldn't have met me at the time and it would have been awful because I am one of the few things that make her happy in life.

What doesn't know much about Anna is that she speaks many languages like Polish, English, Spanish, Italian, Greek, German, Russian and French. She is teaching me Spanish now and thanks to her I already know Russian, French and Italian.