➜❥𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 37

2 YEARS LATER....

A girl is in a labour ward shouting, oops sorry screaming, and a boy was holding her hand in his one hand, and his another hand was caressing her hair,..
(U guys guessed it right, they are our tejran)

Karan: Tejasswi, calm down, calm down! Take deep breaths .

Tejasswi slapped him hard, on his cheek.

Teju: U F*CKING IDIOT, AM I IN THE STAGE OF CALMING DOWN? ...

Karan: its okay, calm down,

And he received a another painful slap, on his cheek.

Karan: doc, please do something....I am Begging you.. otherwise this will be my last day on this earth .

After few minutes of slapping kicking, shouting, doctor took out baby.

Doc: Congratulations Mr.and Mrs kundrra  it's a baby girl and a boy.

Karan smiled hearing this best news, and saw tejasswi sleeping,. Then he came out of the ward, doctor shifted teju to the normal ward. All(Abhinavi, angel and karan) went inside, and saw Teju was still sleeping , two babies sleeping peacefully beside her bed, Karan went and kissed both of their foreheads, teju opened her eyes and saw karan kissing babies forehead, and there was a fingerprints on his cheeks(poor karan) and saw Abhinavi smiling at them, karan saw teju and took baby boy and gave to her, he took baby girl in his arms, and went near teju and sat beside her .

Karan: you know what Tejasswi, god took one from us, and gave us double, that's why we should move on from whatever happens, something big will be wait for us ..

Teju: Hmm!

Teju smiled and kissed Karan's hand.

Tejasswi and karan came to their house, both were sitting holding babies in their hands, Abhinavi was down in kitchen cooking, angel was sleeping, teju was continuously looking at her babies, and smiling, she placed both of them on bed, and kept pillows on side,..

Teju: karan be with them, I will go and get fresh.

Karan: Okay!

After getting refresh teju came outside and was changing her clothes, when she heard baby crying, she went and saw karan was catching his nose with hands, and making grumpy face.

Teju: what happened?

Karan: he done his job!

Teju: oh god, u r over reacting!

Karan: I'm not overacting it's giving bad smell.

Teju: then what, it will give u a rose fragrance smell or what idiot!

Then she took her baby boy, and took him to clean, Karan followed and saw how she doing her mother job perfectly,

Teju: learn from the pro!

Karan: Yeah, yeah!

Then she took him out and changed his clothes, and he was still crying.

Teju: why my baby boy is crying? Is he hungry? Wait let mumma feed u!

Then she lifted her shirt and pulled her bra down, let him(baby boy ,not karan) latch on, and he started to drink her milk.

Karan: For mee?

Teju: Shut up!

Then vaish entered the room with a food tray in her hand,..

Vaish: do u guys decided babies names?

Teju: yeah, I decided for my baby boy!

Karan: and i decided for my baby girl!

Teju/karan: Tanvir/Tanya