His Majesty

Helllooooo :D
Welcome back to another story 🤩
And today 👺
We have this 🤩
Read the desc ig lol
                                            ...
A dark haired man had just awoken from his slumber. He stretched his gorgeous body, freeing up his incredibly strong muscles. This man's name was Kageyama Tobio. He was the rarest breed of his society's, "mankind". As he was simply, a man. However, as he got recognition for this and called great, his ego grew to a huge size. And he had turned to quite a rude ruler. In fact, he was somewhat heart broken, and somewhat lonely in this world despite being so powerful.
-Flash Back-
Everything was going great in Kageyama's life. His people were satisfied, and he had a girlfriend. She was beautiful and her smile was all he needed to keep going. His Girlfriend :

Until she cheated on him of course

Until she cheated on him of course. I guess nothing really ever lasts forever. But the way it had happened shattered his heart into a million pieces. Ever since then his attitude had been colder than ice could ever be.
...
"Your majesty..." , one of Kageyama's nervous maids said, knocking on the door hesitantly. Tobio clicked his tounge making sure to show that he was bothered by her presence before telling her she could come in. "Uhm your butlers would like to show you someone..", she started nervously, already knowing where this is going. "No! I don't want to see whoever this girl is!" He yelled making sure to add a scare to his voice. "Uhm.. but sir it's not a girl. It's actually a boy. It might interest you to know that he's a human crow. So, we captured him thinking you might be interested." She said, with her fear basically shaking the ground. This spiked the black haired man's interest. Maybe he should see. "All right bring him in!" He yelled from the inside of the room. Sadly, Kageyama didn't even realize how he was preventing this crow person from having his freedom.
...
"Okay so talk little crow thing." Kageyama said for the millionth time this hour. He's never had to put up this much with someone's shenanigans on him. Finally he spoke up in a small voice, "Is that all I am? A little crow thing? Am I not a person that you imprisoned in this too small cage." Kageyama could tell that the man was on the verge of tears. When he looked closer, he was quite attractive. With youthful, glowing eyes and a body that was made to perfectly fit in his hands. Wait.. what was he thinking? Shut up stupid heart. Shut up. He couldn't risk falling in love when he had already sunk this deep because of it. "Okay fine then I'll open your little cage thing or whatever." Kageyama finally agreed. When the crow was let go from the cage he stood up and stretched his surprisingly muscular body. "Uhm are you okay Bakagayama? Your red.", the tangerine said to him. "I AM NOT RED. AND WHO IS BAKAGAYAMA?" He yelled, but made sure not enough to scare the tangerine. "Uhm well Kageyama rhymes with Bakagayama so might as well." He said, surprisingly confidently. "I-. Well whatever, whats your name?" He tried to make conversation. "My name is "You are not keeping me here against my will mister. At least not unless you get me a change of clothes." The short boy said sarcastically. Kageyama sighed. I guess I'll have to do this the hard way, he thought. He left the room, leaving Hinata completely dumbfounded.
Information :
Age : 20
Gender : Male
Name : Hinata Shoyo
Pick up Line : I am Hinata, and I can Sho You the world
Siblings : Only Child
Favorite Food : Egg on Rice
Parenting Situation : Orphan
...

Author's Quick Note : Yes we are not gonna give hinata parents so then he can stay with kageyama 🤭