Amin's birthday

School was over and Amin and Miro were picked up. Both were home, their parents wrote to each other and Amin and Miro were doing their homework.

Tomorrow is Amin's birthday and he will be fourteen. Amin's mother invited miro's mother and miro to Amin's birthday, of course Amin didn't know, otherwise it wouldn't be a surprise. Amin went to his mother and asked, "Can my friends come from school?,,His mother replied, "but not that many." Amin wrote to his friends.

It was already dark. Amin was still gambling with his new best friend Oliver. Miro and his mother were baking a cake for tomorrow. Then Miro mumbled softly"What if he didn't like me anymore" and sighed, his mother said, "He will definitely be happy, believe me" and smiled. Miro made a face and went to his room, he read one more manga before bedtime. It was midnight and Miro wasn't asleep yet because he couldn't sleep. He was bored and wrote a letter for Amin.
After that, Miro fell asleep. It was 9 a.m. Miro's mother made breakfast while Miro was taking a shower.
Amin's mother decorated the kitchen and Amin was still sleeping soundly. After Miro took a shower and got dressed, he went into the kitchen and his mother said, "Dinner is ready little one."

Miro said, "I'm not hungry.." Mother: You have to eat something, but it was already 1 p.m. Miro's mother called Miro to himself. Miro put on his jacket and they both went to the car, his mother closed it the car and they both got into the car. When they arrived, miro's mother got out.

Miro: "I don't want to get out.." -saufz- his mother took him by the hand and closed the car door. His mother pulled him to the front door and rang the bell. Amin's friends were already there and Amin thought who Now would come, amin's mother went to the front door and greeted Miro and Miro's mother Suzy.Amin deep "who's there, mom" then she said "come here" he ran to the front door and saw Miro with his Mother.

Amin: "What is Miro doing here?..." his mother said: "I invited the two of them as a surprise. Amin gave a disgusted look and went back to his friends without saying anything and Miro & suzy Went in.

When it was a little later and Miro and his mother wanted to leave, Miro amin's mother gave Ira his written letter and went to the car where his mother was waiting. They drive home.