letter

When Amin's friends left, Ira (Amin's mother) gave Miro's letter to him.
Amine: "What is that?"He asked himself questioningly, to which she simply replied, "Look for yourself, son."

He looked around and saw Miro's name and read the letter piously. It said:Hey Amin, I know you don't like me anymore, but I do Do it we miss the time together with us. You have new friends now so I say good luck with your new friends and stay healthy..

Tears ran down amin's face.Amin: //why does he write something like that, what does that mean?//.He wiped away his tears. He put the letter aside and went to bed.

During that time, Miro and Suzy (mother of Miro) drove home, and Miro said to his mother, "I told you he didn't like me anymore..." When both arrived home, Miro got depressed out of the car. His mother got out and closed the car door and then she unlocked the front door. Both went in and Miro went straight into his Room.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐨
,,Why am I not cool why doesn't he like me..I need to change." *sigh*then Miro went on his bed and googled hairstyles, he wanted to change completely when he found something he made a screenshot and went to the computer and gambled a little. After fifty minutes, he turned off his computer and changed into different clothes, then went to bed and was still on his cell phone. Eventually he fell asleep

The next morning, Miro was up early and his mother was still asleep, he went into the kitchen and got himself to drink, a cup fell down and it broke, his mother woke up because of it Noise.

He got the sweep and swept up the broken cup. His mother came into the kitchen and asked, "What's going on here, Miro, why are you already awake, it's seven o'clock".
Miro:,,I just woke up and couldn't sleep anymore so I went to the kitchen and unhappily broke my cup while making drink..sorry mother".Then his mother said, "At least you didn't hurt yourself, did you?"

Miro:,,No, I'm fine."

𝐀𝐦𝐢𝐧
When Amin went to bed he still had to change his clothes he got up and changed his clothes and kept thinking about the letter from Miro // Why did he write that, I wonder //He went to bed and fell asleep straight away. The next morning, Amin was still asleep and his mother was up and making breakfast when she was ready, she went to Amin's room and woke him up, "Amin me made breakfast so get up and wash your face and come to the kitchen".

He got up and washed his face and walked to the kitchen. He sat down next to his mother.
Amin:,,Mom, tell me what was Miro's look like when he gave you the letter...?".
She said, "He had a somewhat depressed look, why? Otherwise you don't care".
Amin: "I never said that..

"You got money for your birthday, why don't we go into town today and buy you something nice before you spend it on unnecessary things,,said his mother.After that they both got up and cleaned the kitchen and Amin thought a lot.

𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐨
Miro:"Mother, could I get some money later I wanted to buy something..."
Miro's mother said "Sure if you don't spend it on unnecessary stuff."
Miro: "I don't, or don't you trust me?" He just looked up at his mother and went into the room.//What's the matter with him, since we left Amin he's been so excited..// thought his mother.

Miro went to the room and took things from his closet, then he went out of his room and called his mother "I'm going to take a shower mother" he went to the
bathroom and shower then.