part 3

Your Bestie runs to you and hugs you.Hey what's wrong?My parents are getting a divorce.How did my mum taste she looks at you.Uh how do you know about that.My mother told me.So how did she taste.Why do you wanna know Maia,I say as I get a worried look on my face.She wants to know how it was because she wants more.Oh okay I say happily.Hi miss Maxine.Hello Michelle she says in a very suductive tone."Blushes".I forgot to do the math homework.Your such a bad bad girl Michelle I will punish you after school.Oh no is say sarcasticly.She blushes and then walks away...After class Maxine sat waiting for Michelle and she finally came.She says:hi sexy you look fine as fuck I want my fingers and tongue inside you.Put them inside me as I start kissing her beautiful face.She looks at me then proceeds to take of my bra and thong as we make out.She starts to finger my clit and licking my vagina.Uhhhh yes harder fasterr.Beg for it baby girl beg.YES PLEASE MOMMY ahhhhhhhh.Michelle moans until she says,I cummed.Your turn Michelle says and takes of Maxine blouse and skirt and g string.Man this woman is beautiful says my thoughts I start doing the same thing she did but I did it faster because she came 1 minute after I started.Then I say I love you Maxine.Love you too honey.They kiss and then goes home.