part 5

The day of the wedding...
Maia gets Michelle ready for her wedding
This is my dress:

Maia gets Michelle ready for her weddingThis is my dress:

Meanwhile Maxine is getting ready with her bridesmaids.
Her dress:

It's time to say the vows

Maxine's vows to Michelle:
Michelle lilly Connelly I loved you the day I met you.I wanted to kiss that beautiful face of yours so much.I will never love anyone how I love you.Michelle I will always love you till we grow old.
Michelle's vows:
Maxine,you are the most wonderful beautiful heartwarming woman in the worl.Maxine I will never forget the day we kissed because my heart dropped when I felt the touch of your hand on my neck and your soft red lips.Maxine my girl I will never change my love for you.
Michelle, do you take Maxine as you lawfully wedded wife.
I do
Maxine do you take Michelle as you lawfully wedded wife.
I do.
They kiss and Maxine picked up Michelle and walks down the isle.
That night we were drinking vodka in Poland.We both go into the bedroom and we lay down I bring out the strap. Puts the dildo in the strap and starts fuck Maxine.Oh yeah fuck me hard please baby.Michelle goes faster till she cums.Then it was Michelle turn to be fuck but Maxine tied her down and kissed her everywhere I could kiss her.

That is the end of my story