Rule No.6

WARNING : Hi guys, this chapter gets spicy. Don't forget, the characters are aged up. Still, if you don't like smut, I put a (!!!) at the beginning and at the end of it so you can skip it. For everyone else, this is my first smut and I put my soul into it, so I hope you enjoy it. Also, y'all know English isn't my first language so sorry for the mistakes in advance. Enjoy <33 :)

Rule No.6 : A man doesn't have distractions.

Aonung was someone serious. He did have his own share of fun by pranking his friends in his spare time, but he was responsible when it came to his role. As the next Olo'eyktan, he had to prove himself of being a capable leader to his people and his father. That pressure of success on his shoulder increased since his coming-of-age ceremony, yet, it had borne fruit since he was as strong as hunters now and already knew how to replace his father on many tasks. Naturally, he learns how to separate his responsibilities and his hobbies because he was strong and didn't fall for his desires. He had no weakness.

Yeah, absolutely none.

The sun was rising, wrapping the reef in its warm and vibrant beam. With no care of the blowing wind, the lovers were cuddling on the shore. The taller was looking at the sky, listening to the slow breathing of his boyfriend, whose head was lying on his chest. A soft smile appeared on his lips as he remembered last night's events.

They sat down so Neteyam could tend to Aonung. He dipped his hand in the bowl he had brought and applied a mysterious paste on the taller's chest, meanwhile, the latter fell back into his old habits of admiring his facial trait. The unique patterns of his sapphire skin, his gold orbs, his soft nose scrunched in concentration and his lips, pinker and plumber than usual after their intense kissing session.

'' With this, you should get well soon. We commonly used it in the jungle, '' said the Omatikaya, quickly glancing up at the taller.

Looking down at the bowl, Aonung could confirm as he couldn't recognize the medicine.

''How did you find the ingredients ?''

''I went to the forest right before,'' the younger answered after a while, continuing to massage the product into the skin.

Suddenly, the Metkayina felt a burning sensation.

''Ow'' he hissed in pain, slightly leaning back as a reflex.

Neteyam stopped his movements with concern, before scowling at him and pressing harder on the wound.

''You deserve it.''

Hearing the other's lack of empathy, Aonung's ears folded and he pouted. He kept his mouth shut accepting his punishment in silence. Then, Neteyam paused again.

''And if you hurt my family again-''

''You are going to rip my hair out, you told me earlier, '' he completed.

Neteyam scanned him warily with his eyes as he sheepishly smiled.

''Good,'' the smaller one finally let out after a minute that seemed like an hour.

Aonung sucked in a breath as Neteyam continued treating his wound calmly as if he hadn't just threatened him. That was a close call, angry Neteyam was scary.

It wasn't long before they finished.

''Done. In the next few days, be careful to not re-open it. ''

The Metkayina nodded as watched the earth Na'vi clean his hands with seawater. When he came back and took the bowl to clean it, Aonung wrapped his hand around his hips and drag him to lie on the sand. Neteyam let out a scream of surprise.