Introduction

It was a normal night for Mouse, she decided to get on twitch to see if someone she knew was streaming. Instead of seeing anyone she knew, she came across someone she helped on stream raiders an joined his live. He had an animed avatar in the bottom right hand corner of the screen with a ghost pet right above his head. His avatar was wearing a black an white outfit with what appeared to be a yellow hood, representing him being a penguin. The avatar had black hair that was parted in a way that it was slightly in his face with blue eyes. After watching him for a bit she decided to say hi to him. He gave her a warm welcome.
"Hi Kaminari. Welcome to my stream. I hope your having a good day." For some reason she instantly smiled an typed, "I am actually. Thank you." she went on to say "I've seen you on steam raiders an thought I would come in an say hello." Waiting for him to see her comment, she waited patiently. When he seen what she said he smiled an said "I appreciate you helping me on there an coming in to see me. Your more then welcome to stay for a while if you like.". She did just that, Mouse stayed an chatted with him for a little while longer. Feeling a sense of comfort being there an talking to him she told him, he could call her Mouse instead of saying her screen name she was using.
Shadow chuckled and said, "Well, Mouse, I hope you enjoy your time here in the stream." She responded back by telling him that she already was enjoying herself. He was playing a type of EDM music in the background an some sort of marble game that she would join in on by entering a specific command.