Dreamer

After Mouse said goodnight to Shadow, she left his stream an closed the app out. Laying down on her bed slowly drifting off to sleep, smiling to herself thinking about him as she was eager to see him again. She was trying to get her emotions under control so she wouldn't come off as 'to much'. She didn't want to spook him but there was something about him that drew her to him, though they just met and she didn't know alot about him. She never met him in person but just by the sound of his voice, it calmed her, it was soothing which helped her fall asleep faster.
Going into a deep sleep still thinking about Shadow, she seen his face. It was slim and had a small glow to it. He turned to look at her with his ocean blue eyes which felt like he pierced right through her. He gave her a worried look as if he lost her, "Where did you go? I went to look for you when we got separated. Are you ok?" he asked her with concern. She was surprised and a little shocked but eventually calmed down. Trying to say something to him, no words would come so she just nodded her head. He placed his hand gently on her face giving her a little smile and a sigh of relief. Then he pulled her close, giving her a hug. She felt her face get warm, looking up at him seeing his face and feeling him hold her, she felt safe, like no one could hurt her. Mouse stood there for a moment and took it in. Being that close to him and feeling his heartbeat was surreal to her and she didn't want to wake up. She's had horrible dreams for the past week and this was the first good dream she's had.
The two pull away after some time and she locked eyes with him, her chest felt a lil heavy as she continued to look at him, he carefully moved her hair away from her face. She felt like she couldn't move as if she wanted to. Shadow locked eyes with her in return and gradually got closer to her, sealing the space between them with a kiss. Mouse wouldn't normally just kiss anyone but it felt natural to her as if it where familiar. She gently tugged on his shirt, bringing them closer then before, leaving no gaps between the two as she continued to kiss him. Shadow crested her face, slowly moving his hand down to her neck and letting it find it's way tangled in her dark red hair. Gently pulling her head back with a handful of her hair, they got lost within each other.
She didn't remember much after that but she felt like he may have been watching over her while she slept and it brought her a sense of peace. She woke up a little while after and looked beside her as if he was going to be laying next to her in the bed. In a slight daze, she put her hand to her face remembering his soft touch. She layed back down for a few minutes when she heard her phone go off. Picking it up with it saying it was 10am, she seen that she had a notification. She unlocked it and noticed that Shadow went online about 15 minutes ago. Hoping that he was still on, she jumped in to say good morning to him.