The Stream

Mouse stayed in Shadow's steam for a while. They talked back an forth for a few hours as he acknowledged some of his other viewers as well as talking to her. He didn't wanna miss what she was saying to him or make it seem like he was ignoring her.
Being in his stream for about two hours now, she decided to follow him on twitch. "Thank you for the follow Mouse. I enjoy you being here. ❤️" He said with a pur. His voice was smooth an soft which made her feel comforted. She didn't know him that well but something about him had her attention. Talking back an forth about their day an acknowledging the other viewers, time seemed like it flew by. When she looked at the corner of her phone for the time it was 10:37pm. She stayed up with him till he ended the stream. They talked the rest of the night together as they interacted with the other people that where there. Beginning to lose track of time, Shadow was starting to feel tired an she could tell. His voice had a certain low tone to it which she found slightly attractive. 'No! What are you thinking? He's probably already taken an more then likely out of state from me. He might just be being nice, don't be a fool..' She shook her head to snap out of it. Trying not to think about it, though it was a little hard for her, she asked him if he was tired, "A little bit, yeah but I'll be ok for a bit." She couldn't help but to smile.
It was close to 1am when Shadow was telling his viewers that he had to go. Something came over Mouse when she heard him say he had to go making her a lil sad. She quickly typed "Are you going to be on tomorrow?" He nodded his head making his avatar move, answering her question, "Yes. I'll be on tomorrow morning. Feel free to come by again. I enjoyed the time you spent here with me and hope to see you in the morning. ❤️" Her smile got bigger. Trying to contain it a little she said goodnight to him an closed the app out.