𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕! 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕!

♬ ' 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆? '♬

★彡 ! 𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 ! ミ★
༻ 𝗰𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝘆𝗲𝗱𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘀༺
  𝟬:𝟬𝟬────•── 𝟮:𝟰𝟵
◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹

__________

___________

𝒀/𝑵 and xiao were walking back to childes till they both realized something and immediately turned to face eachother.

"you know about the setup thing right"

they both said together, resulting in them both breaking out in a quiet laughter. "how ironic is it?" xiao said looking forward. "huh? what do you mean?" y/n replied

"it's pretty ironic how their whole little plan worked, after barley a week." xiao said as a warm smile slowly appeared on his lips. " yea isn't it? kinda makes me curious for what they would've done next."

"yea me too" xiao aired while putting his hands in his pockets. " wait! why don't we find out then?" y/n said with a smirk on her face as she faced xiao and began nodding her head. "what do you mean?" xiao said with a confused look

"let's not tell anyone we're together and spy on them to see what they'll do next!" y/n yelled as she started skipping ahead, causing xiao to slowly jog to catch up to her.

"i actually like that idea, let's do it." he said with a smile and looking back at y/n as she began running.

"alright! it's a secret!" y/n hollered while she was running ahead.

"hey! why are you runninggg?" xiao complained as he started running after her. "why not" y/n said and began sprinting forward.

"catch me if you can !"

𝟯:𝟮𝟳 𝗔𝗠

y/n and xiao walked back inside and realizer everyine was asleep except for hu tao and childe, so y/n and xiao shut the door and walked back to their sleeping areas. "COME WITH ME" childe and hu tao both yelled, childr grabbing xiao and hu tao grabbing y/n.

childe and hu tao dragged the two to different rooms and began interrogating them both.

"WHAT HAPPENED? DID U ASK HIM OUT ? DID HE ASK YOU OUT DID YOU GU-"

"what are you talking about hu tao?" y/n said acting oblivious, knowing she could fool hu tao, she decided to stretch it.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"