15. Friction is Freaking Fricting

"You work out at all?"

"Hardly ever." Jake looks up at the pull-up bar before reaching up and tapping it with his fingers. "Come on, Kit Kat. Let's see what you got."

"Oh no. That's not a good idea." Mainly because I'd make a complete fool of myself. "My arm is sore anyways."

He nods his head, instructing me to walk toward him. "I'll help you."

"I really don't think you want to see this."

A smug grin appears on his face, "Oh, but I really, really do."

I huff and set my belongings down. "Fine. I will do a single pull-up."

"Give me five."

It goes without saying that I would do just about anything for this man but, I'm still me, and me is stubborn. "Two."

"Five."

"Three?" I try to negotiate.

"Come on. Prove me wrong. I don't think you can do it." The little shit really knows how to rile me up.

I groan and step towards him. "Fine. Five."

Jake steps backward slightly as I stare up at the bar. "Can you reach?"

"I've got it." I huff before jumping up and both of my hands grip the bar.

One pull-up, done.

Two, done.

Three, shit. I am visibly struggling. So, I grunt and let go. "There you go."

That stupid smug grin is plastered on his stupid attractive face.

Granted, my arm is a little sore but, I'm also just insanely weak.

Jake steps in front of me and wraps his fingers around my wrists. My brows furrow as he lifts my arms up. "Do it again."

I scoff, "You just love to see me fail, don't you."

"Just fucking jump."

I let out an exasperated sigh mixed with a groan before I jump and grip the bar, once again. My brows knit tightly together as Jake wraps my legs around his waist.

Next thing I know, his face is perfectly in line with mine and I can feel the slight bulge building in his pants beneath the thin fabric of my leggings. My eyes widen as I suck in a sharp breath.

"We're gonna restart, 'kay, sweetheart?"

I am not physically able to form words at the moment, so I just nod.

I can't stop the moan that builds up in the back of my throat as Jake pulls us up, his front pushing into my center.

"Eyes on me, Kit Kat." His tone is one I've never heard before.