Train station

Luna was very pissed as she was walking through the crowd of people at the train station.

She was in a rush to find somewhere to sit down when she bumped into someone .....
Luna: can't you see where you're going?

???: sorry my bad .

Luna looked up to see a tall guy with blonde hair smiling at her.
Ugh she thought.
Luna: it's fine.
She mumbled

She quickly walked off still pissed
She finally found a place to sit .

There was still about 20 minutes until the train arrived so she decided to plug in her air pods and listen to some music.

She was vibing to music when someone tapped her on her shoulder.

She looked up to see the same guy she bumped into earlier.

???: Hey!!! I didn't expect to see you again.

Luna felt bad for being so rude earlier so she decided to be nice to him

Luna: oh hi there, sorry for being so rude earlier I was just annoyed at something.

???:No no , it's fine....... What were you annoyed at??

Luna: oh that (she chuckled) I was just annoyed that the shop at the station didn't have my favourite chocolate.....

???: Oh haha

???: Where are you going btw

Luna: oh I'm going to Seoul ..... To study...... I used to study here in Busan but my parents said I should transfer idk why tho.
What abt you?

???: Oh actually I study in Seoul university I was just in Busan to visit a few friends

Luna: Oh that's nice . 

*Awkward silence*

Luna: I'm kang Luna... What's your name?

Soobin: oh you have a pretty name
My name's Choi soobin.

Luna: your name is very nice too .
She smiled
This guy seemed nice.

Soobin: you said you are going to Seoul to study right?

Luna: yeh?? Why??

Soobin: we're going to meet e/o there anyways so can we be friends?

He said with a big smile.

Luna: ok sure

Soobin : you'll be staying at the dorms right??

Luna: ye.. why

Soobin : I'm staying there too . My family actually lives in Seoul but our house is pretty far from the university I thought I should just stay at the dorms .

Luna: oh I see.

Soobin: I only decided that recently so it will be my first time at the dorms too .

Luna:oh ... But you probably know some people from the dorms in Ur class or school right??

Soobin: ye I do , but don't worry I'm your friend.

Luna smiled at him

______________

Suddenly the speaker boomed telling everyone going to Seoul to get on the train.

Soobin: Cmon let's go .

Luna: oki

---------
This is my first book hope you don't find it wierd rn lol also I'm probably going to stop
putting the person who talks name unless it's necessary ☺️