Fight 1 - Released

Fight 1 – Released

[Lennox Dawn]

The bars to my cell slid open creating a space that I can walk though.

"Can you believe this will be the last time you'll be letting me out Fred?" I raised an eyebrow at the older man that stood before me in his blue uniform.

"It better be Lennox." Fred replied.

Fred Preston was one of the good guards in this place. Many in this juvie are perverts and abuse their power. Randel is one of the worst. He will watch us in the showers and when we change. He finds any reason to hit you.

Fred is an older gentlemen, looks as though he's about sixty-five, blond hair that is half grey, warm green eyes, and stands at about 5'8. The way he treats everyone in here you would think he was everyone's grandfather. He was kind and doesn't treat any of us as criminals but as people.

I've heard people's stories here, most of them just got in with the wrong crowd because some other shit in their life forced them, others where framed, and some where just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Although I will not deny the fact that some of the people in here deserve to be here.

"It's Len. How many times do I gotta tell you that?" I sighed.

"At least a thousand more times and even then I will still call you by your full name Lennox." I just rolled my eyes at him. "Your mother called and left you a message." Fred spoke a sad tone took on his voice.

"And what does mother dearest want now that couldn't wait until I was out of this place?" I questioned.

"She said that she won't be able to pick you up so you'll have to take the shuttle to the train station and ride alone." Fred gave me a sad smile.

"Of course she can't." I tried to hide the bitter tone my voice carried but some crept out.

By now we had gotten to the front entrance and Fred grabbed my belongings that I had come here with from the guy at the front desk. Fred handed me the bag that held the rest of my things. I had already changed into the clothes that I arrived in.

Black ripped skinny jeans, black tank top that says "Two Words, One Finger", black high top skaters, and then last my leather jacket with a grey sweater hood.

I took out my things; my black Samsung 5, my two camera's (a Nikon D7200 and an Olympus OM-D E-M 10 II), my wallet (that surprisingly still had my 60 dollars in cash inside), headphones, black side bag, my laptop, and my charger for my phone, camera and laptop. This right here was my life. Everything I need or could want, I can find in this bag.

"Thanks Fred." I gave him a small smile. In return he gave me a shocked face which turned into a wide smile.

In the past two years he's picked up on the fact that I don't show emotion. So the fact that I just gave him a fraction of one was surprising.

"Good luck Lennox." He nodded his head at me and I returned it.

As soon as I stepped out of the building the wind hit me, blowing my long wavy black/brown hair into my icy blue eyes.

Time for a long walk.

After an hour of walking I finally made it to the bus station. It was a long painful walk in silence. My phone is dead so I didn't have any music that could have helped me through.

I walked up to the till, the man that sat there looked absolutely bored as hell. He looks to be in his early to mid-thirties. Red hair that is cut very short and dull grey eyes by the looks of it. His leg bounced up and down on the stool he occupies. The white shirt that covers his man boobs and beer belly is stained with by the looks of it mustard, ketchup, beer, and many other substances.