Sun's Prank|chapter 2|

[Story contains swears and insults, Different Au]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
E.Lunar's Pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I just finished getting food with Lunar, we went to McDonald's and got a happy meal for him. He's so adorable, like a cute little bean! Anyways, we're heading back to the pizzaplex right now, while we're tired from walking alot. Thank god we're already close to the Plex so we don't have to walk for hours like earlier. I talked with Lunar alot, got to know him, he's very interesting i must admit! I'm eating ice crezm while Lunar is eating his fries and McNuggets. "what's your favorite food??" Lunar asked me, kinda muffled from all those fries in his mouth "i usually only eat Eclipse's pizza or pie, it's really good" i said to him, wiping the ketchup off his face. I saw his eyes widen "Eclipse can cook!?" Lunar said suprised "Yes..? You didn't know?-" "Of course i didn't!" Lunar cut me off, stuffing more fries in his mouth when he finished his sentence "maybe i'll ask Eclipse to bake a pie so you can try it" i told to him, with a big smile "woah, really!? You would do that for me?" Lunar responded, i also saw his eyes light up from his excitement. He's super cute, i feel like an older brother to him "what do you think of me?" i asked him out of curiosity, "you act like an older brother, i like that! So i think of you as an older brother!" Lunar responded with the biggest smile. I was actually suprised by this and started chuckling "i'm glad you think that about me" i said with a happy look on my face, i also saw Lunar very happy from my response. We finally reached the Pizzaplex. After so many steps, we are finally here. We went to the elevator and pressed the button for the 2nd floor, so we can go to the daycare. I wasn't very familiar with the Plex so Lunar showed me the way and which button to press. I should thank him for that, otherwise i would've gotten lost in this huge mall. We reached the daycare and opened the doors, i looked around a bit since i haven't really seen the full daycare. I saw the statue of Sun and Moon, the marketable plushies, party rooms, balloons, food, the tables around the actual daycare, i saw everything. It was pretty big, i have to admit! I was standing next to the slide looking at the play structures and different colors, admiring the place. "you really like the daycare huh?" Lunar said to me which made me escape my trance and look at him "yeah, it's very different from where me and Eclipse stay." i said, looking back at the daycare "oh? How does your place look like?" Lunar asked out of curiosity. I didn't want to tell him the horrible place, it's very disturbing for him "let's say it's not a good place.." i said to give Lunar an actual answer. "well, let's slide to fun!" Lunar said with a happy smile and went down to the daycare from the slide, of course i followed him and did the same. We landed in the big ballpit which wasn't very deep, i'm guessing it was shorter in length so the kid don't loose belongings easily. Lunar gave me a certain look which made me confused "are you okay Lunar?" i asked, worried about him "something feels wrong.."he responded to me while turning his head around to look around the daycare" what do you mean?" i asked, worried. He started walking around the play structures, ballpit, security desk, everywhere. I didn't understand what he meant by something feels wrong but i followed him around.. Eventually, i felt that feeling too. We were being watched. Lunar was feeling this the whole time "you feeling it too?" he asked me, turning his head around to look at me "yeah... I feel uneasy" i said while starting to look up. My eyes widen, Lunar noticed and he looked up too, once we looked- slime got dumped on us. Sun was standing on top of a play structure, laughing his ass off "AH HAHAHA GET SLIMED!"Sun shouted, falling back and tears forming in his eyes" REALLY SUN? "both me and Lunar yelled while Sun continued laughing" AHHA-HAH! I C-CAN'T BREATHEEEE-"Sun yelled like an idiot, before Eclipse appeared behind him. Eclipse put his hand on Sun's face and turned it towards him" PFFT- cough cough, oh hi Eclips-"before Sun could finish his sentence, Eclipse kissed him"shut up, i'm trying to sleep" Eclipse spoke before disappearing again. Both me and Lunar, aswell as Sun were frozen in place and shocked, Sun was also a red tomato now "i-i..."Sun tried to speak. We saw smoke coming out of his head and started laughing our ass off, payback bitch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:822