Eclipse? [chapter 3]

(small smut warning!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sun's Pov:
~~~~~~~~~
I woke up at 5:45am, perfect time to get ready and wait for the kids to show up! It was a Monday so we probably will get alot of kids, i need to mentally prepare for that- anyways! Nap time will be hard to handle without Moon around, i can just ask Lunar though. Welp, time to ready the daycare! I exited my room and jumped in the ballpit, walking over to arts and crafts. I started singing Moon's favorite song: rises the moon.
It always calms the kids and me, very relaxing.. Very calm.. "nice singing Sunman" i heard a voice behind me and jumped, i turned around to see who it was "Eclipse! You scared me half to death! Don't do that." i saw Eclipse standing behind me, with a massive grin "one day i'll wipe that little grin of yours.." i told to him and turned my head around to finish up my preparations "oh nono, i'm getting revenge." Eclipse said to me but i didn't care what he said, i'm stronger than him.. Physically. I felt hands on my waist and hips which had made me blush from the sudden touch "E-Eclipse, what are you doing." i turned around to look at him, he was smirking. He pulled me even closer, my back was touching his chest "as i said, i'm getting revenge~" He said while picking me up in bridal style and taking me to one of the party rooms "the kids are gonna be here soon, let me go." i told to him, hoping he would stop "it's a Sunday Sun, did you forget~?" he told me. I looked at my Ai calendar and it was Sunday "guess i must've read it wrong when i woke up.." i mumbled to myself, completely forgetting i was still in Eclipse's hands "That's not the only thing you forgot" Eclipse spoke which made me stop thinking and jolt. He put me down, and in 2 seconds i was already pinned to the wall by Eclipse. He had his hands on the walls, cornering me and his knee in between my legs "well, i want to start my revenge Sunny~" He told me in a very flirty way which made me blush like a tomato. He pulled me closer and kissed me, with his free hand he pinned my arms ontop of my head. He started lowering his hand to my hips, sending shivers down my spine, he reached my pants and put his hand
inside.

Eclipse's pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~
I put my hand inside Sun's pants, while kissing him. I pulled away from the kiss to give him some air before kissing him again-but this time, i slid my tongue in his mouth, exlploring every bit of it. I lowered my hand in his pants and found his dick, perfect. I started touching his dick which made Sun blush even harder, i pulled away once again since i wanted to hear his moans when i jerk him off. I started nibbling on his neck and started stroking his dick "n-ngh-h..!~"Sun moaned out but bit his lip to not make any louder noise, i stroked faster and started biting his neck to make marks"mine~" i told to him, his rays seemed a bit pink ever since i started doing this "m-mmh.. ~!" Sun kept moaning. Eventually i stopped and he sighed, feeling relieved i'm guessing but i had other things in mind~ "you little shit. Get your hands o-off" Sun said while jumping on me "Sunny, you caused this. I'm just getting some sweet revenge~" i spoke to him in a flirty tone, it also took him a while to realize he was ontop of me. He tried to move but i switched our positions and now i was ontop of him, instead~ "A-ack-!" he made a grunting noise. I picked up one of his legs and put it on my shoulder, his face expression turned from angry to flustered real fast which made me chuckle "look who's the bottom now~" i said in a mocking tone. Sun tried to cover his face with his hands but i just grabbed them and pinned them ontop of his head which made him look like a red Sun(basically he blushed like a tomato) "l-let me go Eclipse.." he told me, i completely ignored him though. I started taking off his pants, his eyes widen and his rays got more pink. I'm guessing that his rays become pink when he's blushing or he's flustered, which is adorable "do your rays normally become pink or is it because I'm here?~" i said to him while going to touch his rays, once i touched one he made an '' eep!" sound. We both stopped what we were doing and looked at each other" don't touch my rays asshole!"sun said to me in embarrassment and made his rays smaller and lower, causing me to laugh my ass off" you're adorable, you know that right?"i told him and stopped puling down his pants" s-shut up, we're bio-matronics. We can still feel things!" Sun said while looking away. I took this as an opportunity and started nibbling on his neck"E-eclipse..! I-i thought we w-were do- Ng-gh..ne with t-this..!" Sun tried to speak "i still have things i need to do to you~"i said while pulling down his pants, revealing everything underneath. Sun didn't say anything, only close his eyes and moan under his breath. His rays became hot pink and once he opened his eyes, his left eye had a pink heart pupil "looks like you're enjoying this~" i told to him while touching his dick "h-hmp.. ~" he frowned. I started taking off my pants as well, leaving Sun shook "y-you're not gonna do what i think you're gonna do, are you?" Sun said to me. I swear, no one can get as red as him! "depends on what you're thinking of~" i told to him while pulling him up and making him sit on my lap(Smut starts here)
"your thingy is way too close Eclips-" before Sun could finish his sentence, i put my dick inside him, which made both of his eyes have heart pupils "A-AH..!~" Sun moaned out. I let him adjust before moving him up and down "NGH-H..! A-AH F-FUCK-!~" Sun moaned "d-damn, you're pretty tight~" i tried holding in my moan, which i obviously failed "E-ECLIPSE, I'M GONNA K-KILL Y-N-NGH..! YOU..!"Sun was threatening me but i don't think he should in this position that he is. I started going faster which made Sun a moaning mess, i'm not gonna lie but i was also a moaning mess-just less than Sun"I-I SWEAR-" i kissed Sun to shut him up "the o-others will hear us, s-shut up~" i didn't want the others walking in, even though i had to shut up Sun's pretty voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ✨

3rd person pov:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After Eclipse and Sun finished, Sun passed out immediately. Eclipse took some paper towels, drowned them in water and cleaned off the cum on the floor and their pants. After that, Eclipse sat down and put Sun ontop of him, cuddling him "goodnight Sunny.." Eclipse fell asleep after he finished that sentence.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:1243