0.

"It's just fiction."

I hate it when niggas say that, because those statements are mostly if not always used to defend watching, reading, or listening to weird shit.

Plus, there's no logical way to back it up. Even if you could back it up there will always be something to contradict that statement. It makes zero sense.

Like, listen. If it's not real then why do you have such a strong urge to defend it? If it's js fiction, why do you defend it so much? Considering it isn't real then you're defending the same shit that you think doesn't matter.

The reason I wanted to talk about this is because of a post I had read on reddit, where it was basically defending weird audios and trashing basically everyone that decided to call out said weird audios.

I feel like there's no reason to be saying shit like that unless you're into weird shit.

Plus, just cause it's fiction doesn't mean it doesn't influence people to do that same exact thing. Like, I watch Lab Rats alot, it's my fave show so obv I'm gonna watch it like never before. Considering I watch it alot, I've gained a habit of repeating some of the characters catchphrases, personality traits or shit they say alot, etc., because fiction influences reality.

Now if a children's show can get people to act like some of the characters, imagine what videos or audios full of weird shit is gonna do???

Don't even get me started on the 'it's not real so it's no big deal' argument. Oh my god, be fr‼️

I feel like the reasoning of "WELL ITS NOT REAL" is so weak. if you think it's cool in some way, you're normalizing it. You can't look at me with a straight face and tell me you trust someone who's into weird shit to hold your drink at a party.

What you're into bleeds into your character, it's  genuinely not that hard to understand.

If you're gonna be ANYTHING, be serious.