1.

Y'all are js so annoying. I made a post on a racists blog or wtv and said 'white people suck', and now all im seeing in my notifs are 'report this person' and people calling me racist for saying that. Bffr. Y'all do know the true meaning of racism right.. and not the textbook version, I mean the actual definition.. dot dot dot

It's js so embarrassing cause like you do know white people can't be negatively affected by racism, right??? What white person do you see getting racially profiled or facing police brutality for the sole purpose of being white. And dont hit me with that 'I got jumped by a group of black people for being white!!!!' Type shit, it's the same excuse y'all say, it's getting annoying.

It's annoying too cause y'all are jumping on my ass for saying that the same niggas who have been oppressing me and my people for centuries on end suck, but y'all can't seem to understand that I'm not saying it for no good reason. If a POC says that white people suck, let us say that instead of jumping on our ass for it. Cause someone deadass made a post about me and throughout the entire time all they did was mention how even tho I said it towards a non marginalized group doesn't mean 'I'm not racist'. Girl get the fuck off my meat‼️‼️

Like I've never been mentioned this much in my life, it's not that serious. White people logically can't face racism. Sure you can believe that they can, but they logically can't. How can a group of people who has oppressed anyone and everyone who isn't white and benefitted off of it, face the same shit they did? Right. They CANT. That makes zero sense.

And let me explain why.

The only possible way a white person could endure racism is if we reversed the entire process of slavery and everything white people have done to not only black people but poc they killed us, ate us, turned our skin into clothes and the only way they feel that they can be marginalized is because a POC doesn't like them or because they have 'stereotypes' about them, as if that's not what they have been doing to POC their entire lives. It's embarrassing asf!

If you actually believe that white people can go through racism I'm js gonna put you out there as plain ignorant, cause y'alls only valid reasoning that they can go through racism is solely because they're a race as if that means anything, yes, they're a race, but that doesn't mean they're a minority.

Systematically white people can't face racism they are not being killed and attacked for being white. Society as a whole does not go against white people just cause they're white.

If POC did everything white people did we wouldn't be able to go through racism and oppression considering we'd be benefitting off of it and white people would've been the minorities. However since that did not happen and it was the other way around, guess who can't face racism??? White people.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this to be rude to white people or nothin, but they literally can't face racism. They can face prejudice, but they can't face racism. Period point blank.

If we go through every structure of slavery it always leads back to white people. Everything including oppression, most likely started with white people! I'm not saying all white people are racist because some of them genuinely aren't. But a lot of shit that happened towards POC started with white people getting butthurt over tiny shit. They colonized everything and we still have 0 reparations for it, plus they're still profiting off of it today. How can that same group of people face the same shit that THEY started? How does that make since that we get nothing for everything our ancestors did but white people can benefit from their ancestors who oppressed POC???

Tennessee literally just banned slavery in 2022, and 20% tried to still keep it there. Slavery is still going on, and guess who's profiting from it? Certainly not POC.

Like y'all deadass be blowin me wit this shit. How many times do I have to explain that white people can't face racism for y'all to get this shit through y'all thick ass skulls bro.

Y'all even goin as far as to compare it to saying every German supported Hitler. Y'all are weird as fuck !!

Can y'all please just understand that white people can't go through everything?? The world has been conditioned to protect white people from criticism. However when it comes to POC, nobody tries to protect us. Now who made that happen? I can guarantee it wasn't a POC that did it.

'But they can face it because they get called crackers!!' Oh my god, be fr‼️‼️ I can guarantee most of y'all don't even know the origin of cracker. Just a mess.

Y'all are so embarrassing it's actually scary. Stressin my black ass out over me saying a valid opinion as a black woman in 'murica🦅🦅🦅🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🏈🏈🏈☕️☕️☕️.

If you're gonna be anything, be serious, for the love of the land of the free bro💀