24•Home Video

Fluff¿? // Intense kisses!!!!

Dave, Kurt, and Krist are at the little apartment in their town. All three males are 'little' drunk and high off of weed.

"Krist!" Kurt called. Currently he is laying his head on Dave's lap. Dave held a bottle in his hands as Krist entered the living room.

Holding a small 35mm compact camera. The little light was on. Signing that it was on and recording.

"Yeah?" Krist replied all goofily. Chuckling afterwards with a little smile.

Dave noticed the camera. He smiled towards it, winked and then drank some of the bottle that is in his hand.

Kurt laughed as he laid onto his back. His head still laying in Dave's lap. "Krist, what are you doing? Is that a camera?"

Krist nodded, holding it in his large hand. "Fuck yeah it is! I found it in my room hidden with all the cassette tapes."

Kurt groaned and flipped the 'bird' towards the camera. A smug smile on his face as he sits up.

"Hey, Krist. Krist. Bring the camera over." Dave commanded.

Dave handed Kurt the bottle. Krist went over. He squatted down in front of the drummer and frontman.

Krist cleared his throat. Making a fake vlogging news reporter voice, "And here we have, Dave Grohl and Kurt Cobain from the band, NIRVANA-! Could you please tell our stupid worthless press about yourselves?"

Kurt cleared his throat. He laughed softly and drank a swig of the bottle before he grabbed the camera. Staring deeply into the lense.

Dave sat up more up on the couch. Watching the blonde with a grin. Kurt licked his lips as he blinked a few times. His eyes are red and watery from the marijuana.

"My name is Kurt, and I don't fucking know what I'm doing. Also, kids. - quit your jobs and slack off!" He shouted into the camera.

Dave nodded his head and gave a thumbs up. Giggling in a drunken matter before he shoved Kurt away.

Kurt stumbled a bit and glared at Dave. "Hey! That wasn't nice! Fucking, fuck!"

Krist laughed as he watched the two. His breath reeked of alcohol.
Dave cleared his throat. "Hello?! Is this thing on?!"

Krist shouted back at Dave with a laugh. "Yes, Dave! It's on alright! Say hi!"

Dave waved a little and grinned. "Hello, camera. Smoke pot and uh, eat some cheese." Kurt looked over. "Cheese?"

Suddenly all three of them burst out laughing. They laid on their backs and howled all in laughter together. The camera all blurry now and moving around the little home.

"Get it?! Cheese! Cause people say that for stupid pictures!" Dave hollars over the bassist and frontman's laughter.

"Dumbass! Fucking clever!" Kurt shouted as Krist aimed the camera at himself. "And I'm Krist here to give you the advice of saying do whatever you want, it's your fucking life. Wait.."

He aimed the camera at his shoes. "Will people find this footage?"
Dave shrugged as the camera was lifted back up. "I don't know..I think you're stoned."

"Well I think you're stoned " Krist replied. Zooming in the camera on Dave's face. Dave stuck his tongue out.

Kurt tripped over himself and fell onto the floor. "OW! DAVE! DAVE TRIPPED ME!"

Krist zoomed out the camera.

Dave scoffed and looked over at the stoned blonde. "What?! No... You fell for me." He winked afterwards. Krist snickered and walked himself over to the rocking chair.

He sits in it. Holding the camera steady at the two with a grin. "Here some nirvana band dravana...Dra...drama." Krist muttered quietly into the mic of the camera and laughed. He checked it. It is still recording.

"What?" Kurt mumbled as he looked over at the stoned drummer. Dave chuckled and cupped Kurt's face.

Krist zoomed in a bit on the camera. Furrowing his eyebrows. Deciding to stay quiet now.

Dave bit his lip. He forgot the camera was recording and now was focused on the blonde in front of him.

He leaned in and chuckled. Kurt felt his face heat up. He raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked again, his breath smelling of drugs.

Dave smashed his lips onto Kurt's. Kurt imediantly kissed back in return. It rushed into a heated makeout session fast between the two grass heads and intoxicated bandmates.

Krist went wide eyed and gasped. "GUYS?!" He screamed in shock and then began to laugh. Aiming the cameras directly at them. His hands a little shaky.

Dave and Kurt's tongues danced together for a moment before they pulled back. Panting.

Kurt glanced at the camera. "Krist?! Is that still on?!" His face turned bright red from embarrassment.

"Oh fuck! I forgot about the dumb ass camera! Is it recording ?!" Dave asked in a panic as well.

Krist turned the camera to himself to see if it was recording. It is. He smiled and aimed it back at the two.

"Why, yes it is." Krist answered the flustered men. Kurt groaned and hides his face into Dave's chest.

Clearly embarrassed about what just happened. Dave rubbed Kurt's back. "Hey, it'll be a great memory to remember. Us making out."

Kurt groaned and shoved Dave away. "Shut up you fucking weed-whacker." Dave started to laugh. He pulled Kurt close by the shirt.

Krist imediantly turned the camera and aimed it at the two again. Giggling with the smell of alcohol leaving his lips.

Dave smashed his lips back onto Kurt's. Kurt groaned in the kiss and returned it. Imediantly they began tongue kissing once again which made Krist howl in laughter.

"Jesus! You two can't get over the fact you love the taste of each other! Fucking cute little punks! Date! Date! Date!"

They pulled back. Dave wrapped his arms around Kurt and giggled. "Well, what do you think about that? Do you want to date?" He asked.

Kurt blushed. He blinked. Clearly not understanding what Dave meant. "What?" He croaked out, like he didn't hear anything.

Dave blushed and shakes his head. "Nevermind.." "Hey! That's our albums name!"

Then all three males began to laugh together again. Krist turned the camera to Kurt. "Kurt, look!"

Kurt looked over to the camera. He smiled at it and spoke, "Watch this!" He suddenly grabbed Dave and pulled him on the couch.

Dave fell on top of Kurt. The two smashed their lips together and made out. Krist laughed. "Well, you have it here folks! Dave Grohl and Kurt Cobain are boyfriends!"

Kurt pulled back once Krist announced this. He looked at the camera and screamed out. "Fuck yeah! Davey, give me a kiss!"

Dave felt himself smile as he leaned back in. The two shared a kiss as the camera turned off.

Krist sets the camera on the little coffee table. "I'm gonna head to bed." He spoke up, feeling the high going down.

Kurt and Dave nodded. Yawning once Krist has said this. "damnit." Kurt muttered after a yawn.

"Night Krist!" Dave called as Krist went upstairs.

Kurt and Dave look at each other. "Well, that's an interesting home video, hm?" Dave asked with a small smile.

Their highs going down. Kurt yawned again. Dave laid back on the couch. Kurt laid with him.

They began to cuddle. Kurt shuts his eyes. "Yeah..but a memorial one." Dave kissed Kurts head. "I love you."

"I love you too." Kurt replied.

The two fell asleep, clearly exhausted afterwards.