26•Take A Nap

Fluff

-
Today Kurt just felt very exhausted. His blue eyes staring outside. Trying so desperately to keep his eyelids open.

His body slouched into the couch beside Dave. Whom is currently watching a movie.

A group of birds flew passed the window. Kurt watched as a yawn left out of his lips. It is 7AM.

Completely unsure why his sleep schedule has failed on him. His sleepy blue eyes glanced over at the drummer.

Dave seemed much more - lively. He had no bags under his eyes and looked refreshed. Completely the opposite of Kurt Cobain.

A small exhausted whimper escaped out of Kurt as he stressfully rubbed his face. "Fuck." He spat, which caused Dave to turn his head and look over.

"You okay? You seem very tired." Dave asked. His eyebrows knitted themselves together.

Kurt lowered his head. His blonde hair fell over his face as he yawned again. Obnoxiously dramatic as he rubbed an eye. "I didn't get any sleep at all, last night." He croaked out sleepily.

"Oh I'm sorry..here." Dave muttered as he guided Kurt's head down to his lap. Kurt outstretched his legs. Now laying on his side with his head onto Dave's lap.

"Just so tired." Kurt mumbled as he rubbed Dave's leg. Dave chuckled softly and placed a hand onto Kurt's back. He lightly pats it.

"Well we did just come back from traveling everywhere. You're probably jetlagged?"Dave asked. His attention now to the blonde.

Kurt grunted. Shrugging his shoulders as he grumbled. "Probably. My whole body is just hurting. I'm so exhausted and worn out."

"Well, Take A Nap Kurt. You need it, if you're that tired. Get your energy back." Dave acknowledged and started to rub Kurt's back.

Feeling the dark colored sweater that Kurt has on himself. His cerulean eyes tiredly looked up at Dave. Trying so hard to keep them open.

"This isn't a bother?" Kurt asked lowly. He cleared his throat and coughed. Dave chuckled softly. He shakes his head. "No, not a bother at all."

Dave continued to rub Kurt's back. Kurt's eyelids began to flutter themselves into a close.

Soon as those eyes closed, Kurt was out. Completely passed out due to how much exhaustion he felt.

The drummer slowly lowered his head and kissed Kurt's. Taking in the scent of Kurt through his nostrils.

For somebody that's so grungy - Kurt smelt very nice. Which shocked the drummer, but alas he enjoys Kurt's scent.

He left another kiss towards Kurt's temple. Kurt smiled a bit in his sleep. His body slowly moving upwards and downwards with relaxed breathing.

"For someone that screams and breaks things on stage..you do sleep very peaceful." Dave whispered and chuckled afterward.

Dave's hand slowly went down to Kurt's thigh. Feeling one of the ripped holes in Kurt's jeans. Fidgeting with it for a moment before his hand went back up and into Kurt's blonde golden hair.

Kurt stirred a bit in his sleep. He croaked out, "Dave, I'm sleeping.." He closed his eyes imediantly once again.

Dave chuckled softly. He whispered an apology to Kurt's ear. "Sorry." As he started to play with Kurts hair.

Tangling it in between his fingers as Dave left little head scratches. Which made Kurt fall into a deeper slumber.

Dave kissed Kurt's cheek and whispered onto it, "Enjoy your nap."

Turning his attention back to the television as he held the blonde in his arms.