The Weirdo on Maple Street

I wrapped a towel around my shoulders, and Danny put an arm around me as I shivered.

"Shit," I muttered, "I'm so cold."

"I'll get you some clothes." Steve said, guiding Nancy with him. "Wait here."

I nodded, leaning into Danny a bit. Carol and Tommy disappeared to Steve's mom's room and we were alone.

I heard Nancy and Barb arguing and then Barb pushed through us into the backyard.

After a few minutes I heard something thump at the bottom of the stairs. I went over, picking up the sweatshirt and sweatpants. I went back into the living room, where Danny was sitting on the couch.

"You're going to get their sofa wet." I said, folding my towel and putting it on the chair.

"I don't think they'll notice." He scoffed.

I rolled my eyes and started to lift my shirt to change.

"Oh, sorry." Danny started to get up to leave.

I stopped, smiling at him. "I don't mind."

I pulled the shirt over my head. Almost immediately, I felt his cold hands on my waist and his breath from behind.

I shrieked in surprise from the cold. I turned around to face him. He shushed me.

I smiled as I threw my shirt behind me on the coffee table. He smiled back at me, his hands still on my hips.

Music started blasting from Steve's room. I kissed him, smiling as I felt how wet his shirt was.

"Are you cold?" I said into the kiss.

He shrugged, putting a hand on the side of my face. "Maybe a bit."

I put my hands under the edge of his shirt, pulling it off of him. He breathed in sharply when the cold air hit him and I chuckled slightly.

He stepped back to the couch and sat down. I let him lead me along as I chased his lips.

I got on top of him on the couch, a leg on either side of him. He still held me as we kissed, the tips of his fingers slipped under my bra.

I looked up, noticing the wide open window. Outside, Barb was sitting on the diving board by the pool.

"Wait," I pulled away from him and got up.

He sat up slightly, looking dishevelled. He looked worried. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I reached up, going on the tips of my toes to closed the curtain.

I looked back at him and smiled, "Yeah." I climbed back on top of him, "I'm okay."

I started to kiss him again, putting my hands in his hair. Sitting back down in his lap, he moved to get comfortable and groaned slightly.

We were breathing heavier and he put his hands under the band of my bra and started lifting it up.

Before anything could happen, I picked my head up. I thought I had heard scream outside but the music from upstairs was so loud I could've just been imagining it. Danny stopped immediately.

"What?" He said quietly, his chest heaving.

"Did you hear that?" I tried to get a better look, leaning over to see in between the curtains.

He gasp slightly and gripped onto my hips. "I didn't hear anything."

I didn't look away from the window.

"Y/n, if you don't want to do this, we don't-"

I cut him off. "No, no."

I looked down at him, "I do want this."

He kissed me again. And this time I didn't interrupt him. He kissed my neck and jaw and I returned the favor, kissing down his chest.

I was still freezing, my teeth starting to chatter. He broke the kiss. "You cold?"

I shrugged, "Maybe a bit."

He started to get up and I slipped off of him, watching him from the couch. He grabbed the hoodie off the chair and handed it to me.

He sat down next to me as I put it on. He flipped flipped my hair out of it, smiling as he pulled it all to the right.

I smiled, and he kissed me once again. "Don't want you to get sick."

He leaned back on the couch and I stretch out, laying next to him.

I was slowly nodding off, listening to the music coming from above us.