14

You always seem happy and fun, do you ever get sad or hurt?

I look at you with my happy eyes,

         hiding the pain sorrow and the darkness that hugs me all the time. Hiding the fact that I am nothing in your eyes when you, my love, are everything, every inch of my body craves for your attention. You don't know this, you don't have to. For I am just a fragment of this dirt that keeps dirtying your world with my unwanted presence. I feel unwanted by you, yet I smile when you say Hi. You don't know what you are to me.
I wake with the thought of you and me and our beautiful us. Reality hits, I know it's impossible, i'm smiling. For pain is for the weak. I'm not weak. I shouldn't be. I laugh instead when things bother me. Things like you and your lover having quality time. Things like you, him and your closeness. It shouldn't bother me, but it does. I know you won't ever know what or how I feel about you. I wish you never did. For it will hurt me even more when you reject me.
I know i'm not your first choice. I know who you want. I know it's not me. Can never be me. You belong to someone else, my fault for falling to this fire which will burn me if I get close to, yet i'm ready to turn to ashes.

I smile covering my eyes which want to yell loudly at you and whisper "nah, i got no time to get hurt" and wink at you.

If only you knew...

.....

.