6. Beautiful

[POV- Luz] Time- 11:28 P.M December 21st {Owl House} (Luz can't sleep and days have went by sense she went ice skating)

I'm bored I think to myself. It's a late hour and no one is awake. I wonder if Amity's awake. I grab my scroll and turn it on. No one is online except for the nocturnal people. I get up from my sleeping bag and get dressed. I put my scroll in my pocket and I put on a jacket. I end out climbing on the roof, I went out of my window. But since my stupid self forgot about Hooty I quietly climb back into my window. I'll go out threw the back door. I quickly and quietly walk down the stairs and open the door. I go into the forest to avoid Hooty from seeing or attacking me think I'm a stranger. I finally make it into town.

   Bone borough. It's like mostly the same. I start to walk to Amity's house. If I got to Gus's and Willow's houses they will be mad. But I know if I got to Amity's she might be studying or some shit. I'll be fine. I quickly make it to her house and use a glyph.

   I remember when I used a plant glyph to get up into her room. Imma do that again. I quickly place down the glyph and go up like I'm floating expect with something under me. I quickly get off the vines and look in her window. Please be awake! I think to myself.

   Her lamp in on, she must be awake. I quickly open up the window and get hit. "Amity!" I whisper yell. She had almost immediately used abomination goo in me and it threw me to the ground. "Luz why are you here?" She asks getting the goo off me. "I couldn't sleep. Why are you awake?" I ask her. "I was studying but you waltzed in like you own the place. Not only that but does Eda know your here?" She says complaining. "No. Of course not, she wouldn't let me go out this late." I tell Amity rolling my eyes.

   She flicks me forehead. "Hey!" I say hitting her hand away after. "What was that for?!" I madly say. "You waltzed in here and then roll your eyes at me. You wanted this." She says at me sticking out her tongue. "Wow. Your a meanie." I say as I get up. She was walking back to her desk. "I don't fucking care." She says sitting down and flipping me off. "Hey!" I say.
________________________________

Did you think I would finish this chapter? No, of course I wouldn't. I'll do it later. Not only that but I forgot that this story existed because of everything that been happening. Let's hope you still want to read it. We'll have a good day tomorrow morning dawn and afternoon. Stay hydrated and healthy. Bye!
Words: 493