7. But

[POV- Amity] I forgot everything. {Amity's house} (Luz was being an asshole)

   Luz was laying on my bed as I was finishing up some homework. "Why are you doing homework this late?" Luz asks me turning to face me. "I didn't do it earlier." I reply looking up from my work and turning to face her. Her eyes looked so beautiful. Wait no. "I'm bored, watching you do homework is boring. Let's do something." Luz suggests excitedly. "Why? And plus I'm not done." I say putting down my pencil and rotating my chair to face her.

    "I like your hair, it's pretty." Luz says reaching out to touch my hair. I blush pretty hardly as this. "Sit down." She says patting the spot in front of her. "Face that way" Luz says pointing across the room. I quickly sit in front of her facing away. She puts her hand in my hair. "What are you doing?" I ask her. "I'm playing with your hair, what else?" She says messing up my hair.

    I look at my alarm clock on my desk it's said '1:07 AM'. "Luz it's late, we should sleep." I tell her. "What's the time?" She asks taking her hands off my hair. "1:07, in the morning." I say turning my body to face her. "Are you gonna walk me home?" She asks me. "Why, you got here by yourself can't you get back?" I question. "Fine I'll stay the night then." She says crossing her arms. "You can if you want. I don't really care." I tell her. "Yay!" She says laying down.

    I get off the bed and go to my door. "Where are you going?" Luz asks sitting up. "My going to get another blanket and pillow." I say pointing to the door. "Come over here." She says signing for me to come. "Why?" I ask walking over. "Lay down, we can share the bed." Luz says patting the spot next to her as she lays back down. I lay down next to her facing the opposite direction.

   "Can I play with your hair again?" Luz asks me. I nod, "Sure." I say kinda fast. She plays with my hair for a bit before I think she fell asleep. When she stops I turn around to see her peacefully sleeping. She looks so beautiful. I put my arms around her and put my head in the crook of her neck. "Goodnight." I whisper to her falling asleep.

POV- Luz

    Amity whispers goodnight as she drifts off to sleep. I'm blushing harshly at this. Her arms are wrapped around me and her head is in the crook of my neck. God why does she has to be so cute? I wrap my arms around her before I go to sleep.

Time Skip To 4:21 Still Luz's POV

    I open up my eyes. Amity was still asleep she looked so peaceful. "Hey, Amity I have to go back." I shake her a bit. "No, can you stay for like another hour?" She says half asleep half awake. "It's 4:22. If I stay for another hour someone will notice." I say to her. "How about thirty minutes? It's early." She says not wanting to get up. "Amity that's the point. To get up early so Eda and King won't know I snuck out." I explain to her.

    I try to sit up before Amity pulls me back down. "Ams, c'mon. At least let me sit up." I say looking at her. She finally opens her eyes. "Fine." She says sitting up and rubbing her eyes. "Thank y-." I get cut off by Amity sitting on my lap with her face to my chest. "This was not what I was promised." I complain. "I said you could sit up. And you never said for how long." Ams says closing her eyes again.

    "Your like a sloth." I say. "What's a sloth?" She asks me. "Wouldn't you like to know? But seriously I have to go soon. It's 4:31." I said. And doesn't budge at all. "It's early I'm tired." She says quietly. "I'll stay till 4:40, okay?" I say.  "That's okay with me as long as I get to sleep." She says drifting off again.

    I grab my scroll out of my pocket and take a picture. I quickly send it to Ed and Em.
Her Messages:
———————————
Bi_Azura: Me and Amity are chilling
*Insert non-existent photo*
Gay_Twin(Ed): Wait your in our house?
Gayer_Twin(Em): She lives in our walls Ed. You didn't know?
Gay_Twin: Do you actually live in out walls?
Bi_Azura: Yes, goodbye
——————————
     I quickly close my scroll and check the time. 4:39, I have a couple of seconds. I start to wake up Ams. "Hey Ams, wake up." I shake her. "Why? Is it time?" Ams asks me rubbing her eyes and stretching. "Yeah, we'll I'll see you at school." I say. We both stand up as I go near her window. "Hug" She says hugging me before I go. "Goodbye, see you later." I say hugging her back. "Bye." She says as I go.

    I start to walk back to the Owl House. I have to make it there before Hooty wakes up. If he does he'll tell Eda or something. It's extremely quite while I walk. I haven't been to this place in forever I think to myself passing the park. It's so nice outside, even though it was almost fully pitch black.

    I make it to the forest as I spot the Owl House.  Please don't be awake Hooty is think to myself as I rush there. He isn't awake, thank god. I quickly climb back up to my window as I close it behind me. I sit down on my sleeping bag. Ams is so cute, I can't believe she wanted to hug me! ME! I think to myself as I scream into a pillow. I can't believe this! I just can't!! I scream again into the pillow.

POV- Amity
The time is now 5:19

     I get off of my bed to get dressed. My memory of Luz today playing. God she probably hates me now. I was acting so clingy. I'm so annoyed at myself. I go to my desk finishing up the last of my homework and putting it in my backpack.

    I head downstairs and see Em and Ed laughing at something. "What are you laughing at?" I ask approaching them. "Check this out." Ed says grabbing Emira's scroll and handing it to me. "HEY! STOP LAUGHING YOU GUYS SUCK! I hate you!" I shout at them. It's a photon Luz must've took of us when we were sleeping.

    I head over to the kitchen still furious at Ed and Em. I grab out cereal and a bowl. I pour the cereal into the bowl and get milk. I put the milk in and then a spoon. I put away everything, not including my breakfast as I sit down on the table.

POV- Luz

   I'm on my scroll texting Willow and Gus.
(I'm going put their regular names because I have putt over 1 hour into this chapter)
—————
Luz: I think we should hangout after school on Tuesday
Willow: I have flyer derby practice and so does Gus
Gus:I know someone who doesn't have anything planned
Luz:Who?
Willow:Mattholoume~
Gus:WHAT no, he's going to watch us practice. But Amity doesn't have anything planned I think
Willow:You guys should go to our practice including Mattholomule
Luz:I'll ask her on Monday, otherwise I'll be stuck with Mattholomule
Gus:He's amazing!
Luz:Ehh
Willow:Kinda agree with Luz
Gus:Wow
Luz:Goodbye
—————
      I close my scroll and exit my room. I go into the kitchen, I can smell a fire? Or at least I think it's a fire. I see Eda yelling at vegetables? "What is happening?" I ask Eda as King runs up and hugs me. I hug him back as Eda loos over at me. "Potion. I tried to see if they would cook themselves, again." Eda says smiling proudly. "It was funny to watch." King says going back to where he was. "I have a question."
________________________________

1371 words. This chapter not including the author note this time is 1371 words. :] Well I've spent over an hour writing this. Have a good day night dawn or afternoon. Stay hydrated and healthy. Bye! Every single word:1410