all alone

i've never felt more alone. i haven't talked to kells in a month. i just turned 4 months pregnant and my babies still have no father. i knew this would happen but not this quick. i mean, our kids aren't even fucking born! should i even say 'our'? Rook's been talking to kells telling him to 'man up' and talk to me. i've tried to talk to him but he's shut me out for good. i miss him. i've cried myself to sleep felling so alone. i miss my good night neck kissed and my one hand on the stomach in the car and just everything in general. i watch his concerts and tell Cj and Celeste thats their amazing daddy. yes i decided to name her Celeste, it's the name kells liked the most.

"hey so everyones going for drinks will you be okay for a couple of hours?"

"yeah i'll be fine rook have fun"

"okay bye sweetie"

he kissed me on the head and left with slim and baze. i knew kells was going because i heard him scream 'drink time!'. i left some stuff over there i needed. so when i heard the car out of hearing range i ran to his bus and grabbed my stuff. i found some new song lyrics and read them. one was sweet and said stuff about me and our relationship but the sweet part of it. he could be the sweetest or he could be a dick. it reminds me of my father. i know he's not like my dad. but his mood changes like a snap of the finger. when i was about 8 or 9 my dad raped me. mom and Rook went to the store and he saw an opportunity and took it. he did it to me again when i was 14. Rook finally took a swing at him when he was 16. we were in the kitchen and dad came in and grabbed my ass. Rook got pissed and took a swing at his jaw. dad was to drunk to fight so Rook obviously won. he raped my mom every once in a while and it was terrible. i moved out right at 18. luckily he passed when i was 20. that sounds mean but it was freedom. i went back to Rook's bus and passed out on the couch. it was so lonely not having kells give me little soft neck kisses to help me sleep. i've never felt so alone than right now. im all alone.