amazing babies

its been 2 months since i got engaged to kells and everything has been amazing. im officially 9 months pregnant and could give birth any day now. kells has been really helpful. he's put the crib together and everything. these past few days Cj and Celeste have been really active. so hopefully they come soon. i would really like having a baby not on my bladder. just as im walking to my room i felt wet stuff on my legs. i looked down and saw water. my water broke! im having the babies

"HELP SOMEONE HELP"

i screamed and Slim and kells came running. they looked at me then at the water on the ground then back at me.

"Y/N YOUR WATER JUST BROKE!"

kells screamed in joy and rushed over to me. he ordered Slim to grab my hospital bag and to have him call Baze and Rook. Rook first because he's my brother obviously. Slim drove us to the hospital and we immediately got a room. kells was in the room while i was giving live to our kids. everyone waited in the waiting room and was very patient to. i heard the first cry of my first born baby. Celeste! she was a beautiful baby. then came Cj not even 2 minutes later. they are 1 minute and 36 seconds apart. Cj was a handsome little baby and looked exactly like kells. kells held Cj while i held Celeste. they really are adorable. kells laid next to me so i could see Cj. next to each other they were identical. kells has never looked more happy holding his son. his new born baby son. he said Celeste looked me like, i couldn't see it. after 30 minutes Rook came in to meet his niece and nephew. he took Cj and held him close. he told kells Cj looked exactly like him. and i told him thats what i said! Rook also said that Celeste looked like me. them kells told Rook thats what he said. still i don't see it. it was an amazing day. i gave live to, two new souls, god and honestly they were amazing babies.