Chapter six: Locked and Sealed... ♥

Jannah’s POV

              Me and Louis are currently in the Library doing some things regarding Chemistry. Ugh! Stupid configuration. I was very busy with my work while Louis’ just munching a carrot.

“C’mon Louieh! Stop munching your carrot! Help me with this” I whined.

“Nah, it’s okay, I kinda like watching you stress and stuff.” He said biting another piece of carrot stick.

           Ugh! Seriously! He can be really stubborn sometimes; I groaned then continued my work. After a few hours of continuous reading and researching my eyelids slowly got heavy, then all I see is black.

Louis’ POV

              I felt a pang of guilt as I saw a very peaceful and sleeping Jannah. She’s so adorable while sleeping. Her face was pressed against a book and her lips are slightly parted. I brushed some of her hair and stared at her face for a moment. She’s like an angel. I touched her hand and felt her shiver. I took my jacket then covered her; she was startled by my gesture.

“I’m sorry Louis” She blabbered. She immediately removed my jacket and returned it to me.

“Keep it love, your cold” I said.

“No I’m not! I’m sweating… See!” She defended pointing to her forehead.

              I chuckled at her stubbornness, suddenly, the lights flickered, the next thing I knew, it became pitch dark.

“Louis! Louis!” She panicked.

              I immediately grabbed her hand. I suddenly felt spark! What does this mean? I always get a tingly sensation every time I’m with her.

“It’s fine love, I’m here” I calmed her down. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and pulled her into a big hug. It felt right! Our bodies seem to fit perfectly. Her petite arms immediately wrapped around my torso and her head was buried against my chest.

“Louis, I’m scared” She cried.

“I can’t believe a pretty girl like you is scared of the dark” I teased.

“Shut up! Let’s get away from here” She suggested.

              We went to the exit to, well; escape this horrid place but then…

“Jannah, I think we’re stuck” I said.

Zarah’s POV

              We were currently finishing our painting in the Art room. By the way… Zayn’s shirtless. Damn! That boy has perfect abs! I bit my lip trying to focus more on the canvass.

“Zayn, pass the black paint please” I asked nicely.

“No” he said while sticking his tongue out.

Sigh… just like the other lads, he’s really stubborn.

“C’mon Zayn! Don’t make me mess up your hair” I threatened.

“Nope” he said.

As I was about to think of a witty reply but,  I was chased around the room, his hands wet with paint. Ugh! We’re gonna be in so much trouble!

Zayn’s POV

              I chased her around the room not minding if we were covered in paint. Once I finally caught her waist, I lifted her up and spun her around. She was giggling. Her giggles are like a beautiful melody to my ears.