Part 1

Warning NSFW
...

I slowly close the narrow door, it's creaks are left unheard as I tip toe into my bedroom. Tiny rays of moonlight leak into the room from the poorly splayed curtains. I grasp the overburnt candle placing it on the glazed oak table. Blood is drained from my cheeks, the cold leaving the hairs on my spine standing. Instead of warmth and comfort I am only filled with numbness and cold despair.

Aimlessly, I make my way around the room in the dark and blindly reach for what seems to be my velvet chair where I last left my coat. But instead of the rich luxurious fabric against my cold palms, warm soft skin makes contact with me instead. I gasp  turning around about to grab the candle in desperation to see what could be in my chair. Before I can take a step, a stiff strong force suddenly grabs my arm and pulls me in.

I shriek but my distressful noises are quickly silenced by a hand covering my mouth. "It's me, Jonathan" a familiar voice whispers. I feel his warm breath down my neck as he whispers into my ear. My fear disappears, but is now replaced by raging butterflies. "Can I please grab the candle? I can't see" I plead. His arms now wrap around my waist and sit me down onto his lap. Icy trickles of sweat run down my neck. "Don't be nervous my little Victorian buttress" Something is slowly rising underneath me and I am faced with his pearly whites in the surrounding darkness.

"Be a good girl and spread those legs before the clock strikes midnight" Nervously I obediently open my legs, being invited by his long hard rising exterior. "Jonathan please!" I beg "Father won't allow me to marry you" tears stream down my eyes "I want you. but it's not possible dear".

His arms tighten around my waist, not letting me go. "I don't care what your father thinks Elizabeth. I want to enlope" I gasp in shock and embrace him. I feel his chin resting over my shoulder, his hands on my back "I don't care if I have to skewer a hundred Spaniards or conquer thousands of kingdoms. I love you more than anything, I'd sacrifice myself to you, even if I die Elizabeth" My eyes force shut, my cheeks now damp from the tears he's caused. I love him... But it's either him,
or my father.

A deep sigh escapes my lips and I pull back from our embrace to face him. "Jonathan, I truly love you more than anything and perhaps this is destiny. Whatever happens now there's no going back." I feel his hard stare piercing through the darkness to meet my eyes. He laughs warmly and kisses my hand. "May thou request tonight to be our honeymoon?" I sense him smirking as he asks. My thighs are quickly covered in goosebumps curious but scared on what will happen next. I feel his shaft pushing against me below. My back arches in excitement. "Yes it may kind sir" I giggle.

Jonathan lifts me up effortlessly with his muscular arms and leads me to my bed, softly dropping me in my silk bedsheets. My hair splays evenly over my pillow. A tingling sensation makes its way up my body as I feel him crawling over me. "Please be gentle" I whisper. My heart jumps out of my chest with the weight of his warm body against mine. His face makes its way down to me, with his wet lips he suddenly presses them against mine.

My legs wrap around his hips and I pull him closer, now aching to see what's below it. His lips travel down to my neck, saliva leaving traces on my skin. I want him, I want the duke to impregnate me. Slight gasps escape me as I'm mesmerised in enjoyment. His kisses feel like graceful butterflies. I want more.

Jonathan makes his way down to my chest. Fingers slowly unbuttoning my gown. I blush nervously, my poised breasts now displayed for him. His tongue teases my nipple until it goes hard. "Oh Jonathan don't tease me!" I laugh. He grins and places his large hands onto my breasts and squeezes them, to quickly let go and watch my nipples bounce back. "How about that darling" Before I can even respond his mouth covers my nipple entirely and is sucked with painful pressure. "Mmph-" My head cocks back in pleasure. He releases his mouth and saliva glands dispatch, soaking my breasts.

"I think it's time thou meets thys sword" The unbuckeling of his belt fills the silence. I nervously pace myself "May I?" He asks. "Y-yes" I plead. I lift my lace gown and I'm suddenly met with the tip of his sword. His tip rubs between my lips, cum, creaming up my pussy. "Aughh" He groans.

LIKE FOR PART 2 😋
2 LIKES FOR VICTORIAN CONDOM