Part 2

Thy shiver immensely as the tip of his willy elongates into my honeysuckle. "Oh Jonathan! Augh! Your dilly dangle feels so awakening" I fight the urge to close my legs as he inserts his middle leg inside my creaming cunt.
"How you like that mistress?" He pants heavily. "Don't be shy.... Begin the pounding!" I scream

Jonathan grabs my thighs and plunges his wanker in and out continuously. Cum escapes my coochie lips as our panting grows louder. My breasts ricochet back and forth from the pace. I can't take it much longer. I think....
Thou will release uddle-cum-rum.

Before I can say stop Jonathan squeezes his buttocks in and releases the English frosting. "Auugh!" He moans. His frosted sword pulls out of thy. Face now in shock from what he's done.

Jonathan looks at me with his golden eyes:

"I-i'm so sorry m'lady!" He cries. "My 20 inch shaft couldn't take the mother load.." Blood once again rushes from my cheeks, leaving me frozen but hard like ice.

"Urgh!" I kick Jonathan off of me and hurriedly approach the door. "This wasn't meant to happen!". "Please Elizabeth my sexy wildflower!" He pleads. Dismissively shaking my head and refusing to turn back I open the door and face the darkness of the night.

LIKE FOR PART 3 😋😋😋