Headcannons For Ray (sort of)

So here are some headcannons ig (I'm not great at coming up with stuff, sooo I did my best 😅) and some random stuff that I think fits him (may make multiple parts to this)

Also this isn't suppose to be an amazing top tier fanfic, it's really just something to make for fun and practice writing like stories and such!

..............................................................................

1. You often catch him messing around with candles/fire, which always causes you to worry and/or panic you as you witnessed what he tried to (and somewhat successfully did) do back at the orphanage.

2. He wears a lot of turtle necks, and I feel like he'd wear the silver rings that have the dark grey on them with grooves  (Lemme put in a picture)

 He wears a lot of turtle necks, and I feel like he'd wear the silver rings that have the dark grey on them with grooves  (Lemme put in a picture)

Like these ^^

3. He shops at hot topic. Change my mind.

4. Likes to read (idc if he said in the anime he wasn't actually interested in it, he will be once he learns about ✨ fantasy ✨

5. Never gets enough sleep/ sleep deprived (often has light circles under his eyes)

6. Keeps a journal (just fits him ig)

7. Cat person

8. Likes to cook you your favorite meals

........................................................................

So sorry it's kind of short! I will most likely make a part 2 of these once I think of some more, (I'm kind of dead for writing, though I don't really write enough to call is writers block- I'm just generally dead for story ideas 😭) if you have any suggestions (for stories too) that's greatly appreciated!

253 words (not counting these)