The Spider (2) RE-WRITTEN

Hello! This is obvi a rewrite so u won't be able to read the old version unless you already have :>

But basically this takes place where you + the trio all live together.

.
.
.

Ray's POV:

I was reading my book while dozing off in the late afternoon. The sun was shining through the blinds casting shadows into the room. It was a beautiful day. The sky was clear, not a single cloud in sight. It wasn't cold but it wasn't hot. The perfect spring day.

"AHHHHHHHHH!"

Someone, likely Y/N shrilled from the other room. "What is it?" I shout out to whoever screamed closing my book and resting it beside me as I got up. "S-SPIDER!" Y/N cried. "Where is it?" I said following the sound of her voice, finding her in the kitchen.

"Where's the spider?" I ask her again not seeing any bugs in plain sight. She takes a few steps backwards, still shaken up from the whole situation. "On t-the cups." She said with a shaky tone in her voice.

At first glance, I don't see any spiders on the cups when I open the cabinet. "Where was the spider on the cups?" I ask. "ITS RIGHT THERE!!!" She screamed. "I don't see it!"

After searching for another minute or two I finally find the spider. "Ah, I found it! Can you bring me a fly swatter?" "Yeah." Y/N grabs the fly swatter from the counter and hands it to me.

"Alright stand back" I warn as she does so. I take the fly swatter in hand and knock the spider onto the counter bellow using the corner of the swatting part. With one swift move, the spider is squashed.

"Yuck!" Y/N grimaced.

Y/N's POV:

After Ray killed the spider it looked disgusting! It was on the kitchen counter for crying out loud! I grabbed a spray bottle of bleach and began to spray it violently. "Woah what are you doing?!" Ray blurted out. "Making sure the thing is dead!"

I set the bottle of bleach down and grab the ammonia. "DIE!" I shout. "Holy shit! Y/N put down the ammonia are you trying to make mustard gas?!" He asserted. "What? Mustard gas? What's that?"

He took the bottle of ammonia from me, somewhat forcefully. "It's when you mix ammonia and bleach together. It'll kill you!" "Oh..." I felt sort of embarrassed that I could have just killed myself and my family. 

Ray's POV:

I could feel Y/N's embarrassment. I slowly set down the bottle of cleaning chemicals and put my hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I'm not mad, I was just in a state of shock and worry." I brought her closer into a hug, wrapping my arms around her, placing my hand on her head.

For the entire rest of the day we just spent it together, mostly reading. Though I'm glad Y/N didn't get hurt, I feel guilty about it. I feel as if I should have told her more gently, rather than the way I did in the spur of the moment.

The end!

522 words (sorry it's shorter in comparison to most of my stories, I didn't know how to continue it) requests are open!