who is the lucky guy who got hana's heart?

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2027]

"good morning." 

"good morning, miss hana." 

"how are the contracts going on? is everything approved?" 

"with yuta, it has been approved. we're waiting for samuel, beomhan, soojin and garam." 

"so, all of them agreed on signing?" hana asked while putting her bag on the leather chair. 

"yes, all of them agreed. we're just waiting for the approval stamp by the higher-ups. we're in the queue. hopefully in five days working days," hana's assistant said. 

"good to hear. there are some more idols who are on the list of signing a contract with us. i'll give you the list and can you approach their managers or them?" hana asked, sitting on the seat and taking out her phone. 

"i'll do what i can do, miss," the assistant replied. 

"great. i'll give you the list of artists in a few seconds. i'll be here until noon. so, if you need me to sign anything, just come in," hana said. 

"yes, miss," her assistant said before exiting hana's office. 

it has been seven years since hana formed her own company. a lot of artists have been under prism entertainment. not just because of the organisation and freedom of artists.

but also because the founder and ceo of the company is a k-pop idol herself. when the company was founded, hana held a press conference only after the termination of her contract with big hit and sm entertainment. 

prism entertainment has long become the home of artists such as kim samuel, beomhan, woojin, soojin and garam. including, nct's nakamoto yuta and upcoming, more new artists. 

kim samuel and beomhan signed with the company in 2022. soojin signed with the company later in 2022 while garam signed with prism entertainment in early 2023. yuta also signed with the company in 2023. woo-jin, signed in 2023 too. 

other artists who are under prism entertainment consist of three members of wjsn, a member of brave girls, and two members of momoland. it's beginning to be a huge company. 

hana explained at the press conference of her company that her stand in the company is for everyone to be treated like a human. during training, it will be hard of course. but she wanted her artists to be respected and treated like a human too. 

humanity before rules. being an artist shouldn't be a slavery job. the artist need to have their own voice. they aren't supposed to do things just according to their company. 

and with her stand, a lot of artists are starting to leave their companies and move to hana's company, prism entertainment. it is also said that hana is also always outside in the street, watching street dancers, busking, probably scouting for new faces of the company.