"Introduction"

It's been 3 months since Imlie married to Aryan ...their marriage were just so toxic ...their were so ups and downs ...neither Imlie wants to marry nor Aryan but the life has some other plans for them which totally changed their life ...that marriage bring so many challenges and responsibilities for Imlie but she face them all while keeping smile on her face ...and the fact is that her husband her abp didn't leave her side and that's the good thing ever had.....

Now she is in her room and getting ready because her husband asked her to do so... He wants to take her to dinner date today since last 3 months they both face various problems and this is first time Aryan is taking her out ...and she is so excited she doesn't know what's this feelings going inside her ...is it what we call love ....no ... It's just she didn't know about but at this time she needs to look perfect because today she is going to spent her time with her akkada bhagga ...and no one is present their to disturb them ...

She wears a beautiful saree in which she is looking like a fairy ..and at last she does touch up while putting her bangles which he gifted her on their first night .. yaa they have their first night which they both can't forget ...it's that something which is choatic and funniest thing ...even that was the night when they both become to embarrassed infront of whole family members....

She is remembering her first night just then room's door get opened revealing her husband who is standing their holding a bouquet 💐 in his hand ...he came towards her they both just stares into eachother's eyes 👀 for sometime then Imlie spokes ...

Imlie:so i am ready ....

Aryan:then it's good ...well this for u ...*while handling her the bouquet 💐..*

Imlie:and this is for what

Aryan:cant i just gave something to my wife

Imlie:no u can

Aryan:yaa and now let's go

Imlie:ok but atleast tell me ...

Aryan:no i already told u that it's a surprise ...

Imlie:god ABP ... Tell me *puppy eyes *
Aryan:no they aren't gonna work on me ...

Imlie:ok fine ...then i don't want to go with u anywhere ...

Aryan:ok then ...I'll take u ...

Then he just lift her up in bridal style makes her whole shocked and as he started taking steps .....

Where are u taking me ....put me down right now ....*said Imlie*

U are going with me like this only ...and it's final so now just be a good girl and keep finger on ur mouth *Aryan Spokes*

Then he again started to walk while holding Imlie in his arms... She wrapped her arms around his neck ...while Aryan's lips crept a smile and Imlie too smiles ...then he takes her like this only to his car ...while Imlie is just staring at his face ...

Jitni dafa song in bgm...

************************************
Precap:-*First Date*...

************************************
Authors note:-

✨It's a new story on Arylie ...shower your love on this ...

✨Tell me in comment section how's it ...and do you guys wants next chapter too ...

✨Well this is too short because it's only Introduction one ...I'll post the chapter big enough ...

TBC...

Thankyou ❤️....