𝖝. 𝖉𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊

"We need to do what?"

Wednesday had just informed Hades that they needed to pick an extracurricular activity by the end of the day. He was less than pleased about the information. So enraged, he stormed up to his favourite person, who was relaxing in her rooftop garden, and flopped down with his head in her lap.

"Oh dear. What happened big baby?" Persephone coos, running her fingers soothingly through his hair. "You didn't get accused of attempted murder again, did you?"

"That was once!" He glares up at her smirking face. "Wednesday and I have to pick an extracurricular activity. I hate mandatory school participation."

"Just pick the one that requires the least amount of time and energy." She suggests, shrugging her shoulders. "That's what I do."

"Wait, what's your extracurricular?" He asks, springing into a sitting position.

"I tell Principal Weems that I run a gardening club, but really I just sit and chat shit with Miss Thornhill." She tells him with a smirk. "Nobody seems to want to join a gardening club with someone who can make the plants grow in seconds."

"I do!" Hades exclaims enthusiastically. Spending more time with Persephone talking shit while watching her grow plants? Sounds like a great afternoon to Hades.

"I don't know... we're a pretty exclusive club." Persephone teases. "I think you should give the other clubs a chance with your sister."

"Do you enjoy seeing me suffer?"

"It's my favourite hobby." She replies without hesitation. She's perfect. "Besides this is revenge for not rescuing me from Enid the other day. AND for getting paint all over me."

"I hate you so much right now." Hades sighs defeatedly, leaning back on his hands to look at the sky. This was, of course, a huge lie. He could never hate her.

"I know!" She responds cheerfully, smiling proudly at Hades' grumpy pout. She pats him gently on the cheek. "Better get going then, Bubs! Don't want to be late for Bianca."

◇ ◇ ◇

"Weems is clearly trying to keep tabs on me." Wednesday declares to Thing and Hades.

"Cos the whole world is out to get you, Weds." Hades sighs, rolling his eyes. All he gets is a glare in response.

Wednesday turns her attention to Thing. "Keep an eye on Rowan. Don't let your fingers out of his sight." Thing scurries away at Wednesday's orders. The two siblings now head for their first extracurricular, both absolutely dreading it.

The 'Pitch Slaps' are standing in the Quad rehearsing with Bianca leading them. All eyes land on the Addams siblings, who look like they'd rather be anywhere else. Bianca's eyebrows furrow at Wednesday, unimpressed at the new girl who's already managed to piss her off.