~Making Love After Movie~

A/n Pov:
Sope & there beloved son Yoonseok were watching movie while Hobi is suga's arms & Yoonseok in hobi's arms there were lots of snacks on the on the table in front of couch
While Yoonseok were eating his favorite chocolate.

Suddenly!

A kissing scene came Yoonseok quickly hid his face into his Mommy's tummy who smiled & caresses his silky hairs.

And the other side Suga who just smirked at the scene. He went closer to hobi & whispered.

"Well, they're so bad at this, I think we should re-create this scene" Yoongi ,said huskily sending shivers to Hoseok.

Hoseok just rolled his eyes & slightly hit Yoongi with his elbow.

"Seriously, Yoongi !! Yoonie is literally besides us, and you!!" Hobi said being totally pissed off by his horny husband.

"But baby-"

"Shut Up!!"

Hobi scolded his husband who just pouted, but soon his pout changed into a smirk. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Yoonie, can i also have a taste of your chocolate?" Yoongi said caught the attention of two others.

"Um... Sure if you want" Yoonseok said as he continued watching his movie.

Suga took the chance & quickly took the chocolate & grabbed a piece putting it between his lips, He went closer to Hobi's neck who flinched, when he felt Yoongi's hot breathe on his neck, as Suga sucked his neck while chocolate between his lips. hobi just gasped trying not to moan as their son was besides them.

Suga, was sucking his neck while pulling him closer, until hobi slightly pushed him. Trying to catch his breathe. Suga left his neck & whispered.

"I'm waiting in the room" Said & got up & went to his room.

And other side hobi just sighted & looked at Yoonseok who was still busy in watching movies.

"Yoonie baby" Hobi said

"Yes, Mommy? " Yoonseok said still focusing on the movie.

"It's late sweetheart, you should go & sleep" Hobi said biting his lips.

"But, Mommy tomorrow is sunday, & we also planned to watch movies all night right?" Yoonseok whined.

"No, Baby if you won't get enough sleep you'll be restless next day & look at you, you're already sleepy just go & sleep next day I won't say anything, you can watch movies as much as you want" Hobi said convincing him.

"Promise?"

"Promise"

"Ok then bye, Mommy Good night" Yoonseok said while getting up & walking to his room.

"Good night baby sleep well" Hobi said as he kissed his cheeks.

After Yoonseok left hobi turned off the TV & cleaned the mess. & went to his room.