Accidents and Surprises

USELESS

That's what I am. I've been telling this to myself for three weeks now.

I love her with all my life yet she dumped me. Dumped me for not giving her everything she wants.

I mean, come on, I'm not rich but I tried to buy her the things she wants.

I saved money just to give her a fancy date. I saved money just to buy her what she wants and yet she dumped.

She broke my heart into million pieces.

This past three weeks, all I did was hang out with my friends but my mind was not with them. My mind was still on that break up. They tried to help me forget her yet it doesn't.

Currently, I'm walking with my friends, looking down on the ground coated with white snow. We're on our way home.

Moments later, my head bumped onto someone and I fell to the snowy ground.

I rubbed my head as I tried to stand up.

The person that I bumped into was already standing, removing the imaginary dust on his pants.

"Watch where you're going." I said with an annoyed tone.

"Sorry." She said.

I took in her features as she apologized to me.

She got an ocean blue eyes, raven black hair, porcelain pale skin, rosey-red plump lips and her eyelashes were long. Other girls would be jealous of her.

I like her already. Maybe she could help me forget about my ex-girlfriend

I reach out my hand at her.

"I'm Steven. Steven James." I said, smiling at her.

"Tyler Evans." She said as she shake my hand.

I like her voice.

Hmm... what a nice name but why does he have a name of a guy?

"Isn't that a guy's name?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That's because I'm a guy." She said. No scratch that. It should be "he" said.

"WHAT?!" me and my friends asked in a shocked tone.

He just laughed as we looked at him with wide eyes.

Oh my, I just turned gay.